MY THUG F

I got girls dressed in a black onesie, white and black stripe chevron skirt, and their black flats. I put on jeans, a white T-shirt, and my white forces. I put them in the car and drove to the daycare. I got them out and took Ella and Beau to their class. As I was walking out I saw Bobby and two little boys. "Hey Kayla" he said. "Hey Bobby" I said adjusting Mari in my arms. "Well these are my boys. Malik is three and Josiah is two" he said. Malik had short curly hair and light brown eyes. Josiah had long curly hair with the biggest smile and hazel eyes. "Well you both are in my baby's class would you like me to show you" I asked the boys. Josiah nodded and Malik looked at his dad.

"Your daddy can come" I said grabbing Josiah's hand and leading the way. We walked to Ella's class and I saw Ella in the corner with a bunch of boys playing blocks. We walked over and Ella got up and ran to me. "Momma" she said. "Hey baby this is Josiah and Malik. They are new so you have to play with them ok" I said. She nodded and grabbed Josiah's hand. "Look you have to be a big boy and look after Josiah and Ella ok" Bobby told Malik. Malik shook his head no. Bobby pulled out a twenty. Malik snatched it and ran.

We walked out of the building. "I'm sure he has a bankroll by now" Bobby said. "Yea because he suckers you in" I said trying to hold a crying Aamaria. "Here let me see her" he said taking Mari. She stopped crying and laid on him. "How" I asked leading him to the home building. "She is my brother's baby. He was in jail for back child support and is coming to get her by the way" he said. "Well that is nice" I said walking in the building. I grabbed Mari and sat in my seat. Bobby sat beside me.

"Welcome back class. We are taking a trip to meet the babies parent. Everyone on the bus" she said before walking out. We piled the bus without Chris. We pulled up to the center and got out. There were tables everywhere when we got in. I sat next to Bobby and a man walked up to us.

"Hello my name is Tim. I am Aamaria's dad" he said sitting down. "I'm Kayla" I said. "Well I work at Nike. I go on business trips a lot so if you want her you can come get her anytime. My brother here can tell you all my info" he said. "Wow well I don't know what to say" I said. "Just say you will marry me" he said. "What" Bobby and I said. "What" Mari said. "I'm just kidding. I know you will live happily ever after with my brother" he said sitting back in his chair. "Well we kind of just met" I said. "but I know" he said as the teacher signaled us that it was time to leave.

When we got off the bus at school I saw Chris. "Kayla" he yelled as I walked toward the daycare where I left my car. "Kayla" he yelled. Bobby grabbed Aamaria out of my arms. "What Chris" I said turning around. "Please come back to me" he said. I rolled my eyes and turned around to see Tank. "What" I asked. "You are one mighty fine piece of meat. You wanna know what I'll do to you"he said. "Is this all your plan. Did I do something to you where you have to turn them against me? Please just tell me what I need to do to fix it" I said. "Have my baby" Tank said. I looked to see Chris holding a gun to Bobby's head.