18. Action and Emotion

The actions of this chapters have a lot of emotions attached. Imagine this chapter being filmed as a split screen- just go on and read with that in mind, it will help.

Song: Call out my name - The weeknd

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Job.

The worst question in my feild of work.

The question Alex asked me to which I replied 'I shoot people'. Then realising my mistake I added 'I frame them too, and hang them... I'm actually a photographer.' Which made me realize photographers are actually the most violent people in the world.

Hmmmmmm.

Speaking of violence, it's really cool in action movies. The only people getting hurt are the bad guys. But in reality... You don't even know who the bad guy is.

Am I right to just follow my orders? Or am I wrong to end their lives simply because they work for someone annoyingly rich and powerful?

Speaking of rich, Alexander is annoyingly rich too. Like I know you have money but stop spoiling me by buying a whole rack of dresses just because I'm dating you! I need a accomplishment and reward system in my life, hello! I wouldn't go through the annoying turtles and plants until there was a princess in need of saving.

He also asked me on another date that will happen tomorrow for which Alana is very excited about.

I grabbed the nail on which the calendar is hanging and aim to one of the three guys chasing me in the busy market. That's the last date he'd go on.

Why? Because I was sent to kill them.

Anyway, Alex also sent me a beautiful dress that I can't wait too wear. I think that as one of the remaining two grabs my hoodie and rips the shoulder stitch.

That arséhole this was my favourite hoodie!

[Dress sent by Alexander - A Dark red gown with straps and a V- cut neck that sinches at the waist and flairs down elegantly]

Alex also suggested that I not wear any jewelry. Knowing him he would probably get a necklace so that he can tease me for having a titanic fantasy, if you know what I mean.

The hoodie tearer grabbed a rope and hooked it around my neck pausing my road rash and almost choking me to death. Almost.

I finished him off with two elbow blows and a slice jab to his neck cutting of his oxygen.

The last guy though... He wasn't as bad, he was young and lost. I turned around coming to a sudden stop and saw him flinch with his hands raised up.

"You don't... really... wanna do this do you?" I asked, panting.

"It pays well." He shrugged.

"So does being a Porn Star" I rolled my eyes.