51. He loves her to the moon and back

Falling for him
Wasn't falling at all.
It was walking into a house
And knowing you're home.

-The Golden Girl
(I don't own this content)

************************************

Screams erupted from each side of the stadium as the scores in the board changed.

They won.

They did win.

Won with River scoring a perfect touchdown.

The crowd chanted his name and flags with 'The Tigers' name and emblem were waved high up in the air.

It was the best game of the tournament.

There were people screaming their names, with proud looks on their faces.

Team players ran over to River, pulling him up on their shoulders.

"We fucking won!" Isabella screamed, pulling Aubree into a hug.

"Yes kiddo, we did win!" Aubree laughed, ruffling her hairs.

"This definitely calls for celebration." Max said almost running out of the stands.

"Where is he going?" Isabella asked.

"Oh, there is gonna be an afterparty in Blake's residence. Max has gone to prepare for it." Aubree shrugged, all three of them walking out of the stadium.

"Guys, we fucking won." Faye heard a loud scream from the back and watched as Madeline ran towards them, jumping into Faye's arms.

"Bitch, we won." She started to dance, making Faye almost loose her balance.

"I know right! It was awesome." Isabella chipped in, making Madeline looked at her.

Madeline looked at her for some seconds, not a single emotion on her face.

She pulled out of Faye's embrace, making both Faye and Aubree look at her with worried faces.

Madeline's face twitched as she saw Zach's jersey on her.

Zach never used to allow anyone to wear his jersey. Never.

But Isabella was. She, indeed was wearing his jersey.

Faye could already feel the tension and she was just going to say something when Aubree stopped her.

A big smile stretched out on Madeline's face as she walked towards Isabella and pulled her into a warm hug.

"You look really great in his jersey. Better than I thought." Madeline said before letting go.

Isabelle stood there for a second or two before smiling ear to ear.

"Guys, we need to go to Blake's residence before the players arrives. Come on." Max came out of nowhere and pulled Madeline's and Aubree's hand, making them go with him.

"What was that?" Isabella asked Faye once they were out of sight, making her grin.

"That was Madeline accepting that you and Zach are made for each other."