Chapter 7 - I'm to young to die!

Hunters POV.

Samantha was weird. Really weird. I began to doubt wether or not this was a good idea. She had already confused the guys to a limit were they could only stare. She was really not what I had expected. Samantha didn't act like she was the gang leaders daughter, she was funny, crazy, weird and annoying. Really, really annoying. 

"I'm boooored", she whined. We ignored her. "Can I see your faces?" 

I glanced at her. "No", was the only thing I said. She clasped her hands together and made a puppy face.

"Please, pretty please, Lorentz", she begged. I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"Lorentz?" I asked. She just nodded. 

"Now, can I see your faces?"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Okay", she shrugged neglecting, "I bet y'all just look like monkeys or something." I glared at her. 

"We do don't look like monkeys", I protested. Samantha smiled mischievously at me. 

"Then prove it, monkey", she teased. 

Jake turned to me. "Why not?" Then he took of his mask. She stared at him, speechless. I smiled. We were all hot and we knew it.

Samantha pointed at me. "Take it of", she ordered. I shrugged and loosened the mask from my face. She fainted. Literally fainted. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samanthas POV. 

I opened my eyes and looked up in Lorentz dark ones. The others had also taken of their masks and revealed perfect shaped faces.

"To much hotness", I said and held a hand infront of my face. "I'm melting!"

They snickered.

'Stop acting like that' Ce told me. I sat up.

"You're right." I sat up. Lorentz scolded at me.

"About what?" He asked. I waved it away. 
"Just talking to Ce", I answered.

"Who's Ce?"

"My conscious", I told him. When he was about to say something I held up a hand. "And yes, I am crazy."

I looked around at the guys and got quiet as I scanned their faces. Then I looked at Lorentz. "I'm bored." He just groaned.

I crossed my arms and stared him down. "I think it's time for you to explain why you kidnapped me." The guys looked at each other and seemed to have a silent argument. At last, they looked at me and nodded. Everybody, except Flunky who drived, sat down in a semicircle around me. 

Hunter was the first to say anything. "Do you know what your dad work with?" 

I thought about it. "Kind of", was my answer. I shrugged, "Why?" 

They got silent. "Your dad is in a gang", one of the two I hadn't named yet said. He had brown hair and eyes and pretty visible eyebrows. I decided that he would be... 

'You're just gonna come up with a weird name to annoying him, huh?' Ce asked. I nodded. 

Of course, you know me, I thought to her. I will call him Aquila. Then my brain registered what Aquila had said. 

"Wait... Did you say gang? Oh my god! MY dad is in a gang! But.. Actually it isn't so surprising, he could never had been an Actuary", I thought I took it pretty well. "So... You kidnapped me cause my dad's in a gang? I don't think that's reason enough." I crossed my arms. 

Phony shrugged, "No, but your dad is the gang leader of the second most feared gang in the world, is that enough?" 

I just stared at him. Then I broke into a laugh. 

'Why are you laughing, they're not joking' Ce told me. I hiccuped a little. 

"I don't know, I'm weird, okay", I answered her out loud. My laughter stopped when I came to think of something. "So... My dad kills people?" 

They shared a look and I got the feeling that it was something else to. "Who are you then?" 

Lorentz cleared his throat. "We are also in a gang." 

I gasped. "You... kill people to? Poor people! Are you going to kill me? Yep, you are, cause I'm crazy and shouldn't know about this and my dad is a gang leader and you have a broccoli sticker on your car", I babbled out of nervousness. "I am going to die, and I won't even be there when the new Oreo flavor comes out. I won't have time to witness my brothers embarrassment. There were so much I should've done, I am to young to die!" I almost fainted there and then (I have a tendency to do that pretty often, once, I even fainted during a test), but Lorentz put a hand on my shoulder and shook me till I broke out of my panic.

"We are not going to kill you", he promised and I got a little calmer, but then he added "yet", and I passed out. Literally passed out.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Sorry if you find any grammar mistakes, my fault then. *Someone speaking in duh-tone* Of course it is, you were the one who made the mistake of writing this book.

— Love, your favorite author 

Hunter Smith in the picture^^^