[XXI]

Daddy!

Daddy!

Ugh, she had screamed me that for the whole time we had shared our bodies with each other yesternight.

And it had been wonderful.

She had scratched my back, as she told me to go faster, her hips rocking eagerly.

"Daddy's little whore!" She had called out to herself as she moved above me to ride me, her hand on my stomach.

And before I could even tell her or ask her about her little name for herself, she had moved to satisfy her own needs. She needed my undying attention but I wasn't giving it to her wince I kept getting distracted.

She had rammed her body over and over again on my used cock, sucking me into the deepest part of her.

She had been so...horny.

And the way she had claimed me for herself had made me fill with pride.

Thinking about it now, it was still fresh and I only craved more...but it was such a dangerous thing to think about.

I had grabbed the roots of her thick hair and she had screamed my new name over and over again until our bodies had convulsed with our final cataclysmic orgasm.

I was in public. I was at the conference and all I could think about was her naked body still laying under the bed sheets as she was too sore and tired from our exercise...

It had been torture to leave her behind but somehow I had been able to and made it in the nick of time to the location. In the dressing room, I had ten minutes till my time on stage and I was hard.

That mean I had ten minutes to figure his out or they were going to see the damn hard-on.

"Baby..." I groaned out, the images of her gorgeous body burned into my head.

I unbuckled my pants.

This needed to disappear before I get out to the stage...

Hopefully, the images were fresh enough that I could get rid of it before my time was up.

🚼

I know it's short. But I'll see you soon.
Later today!