Chp 2

Jungkook Pov

I woke up with the feeling of wanting to vomit,so that what I do. I went to the bathroom and throw up all of the acid inside of me. My head started to hurt very badly and my eyes were blurry from all of my tears. My leg were weak and I could not get up.

"Hurry the fuck up you fag" one of the hyung say and I am guessing that is Jiminie hyung as he is the only one who call me fag.Jiminie hyung keep on knocking on the door very loud,not caring about me. I gain all of my strength to stand and wash my face then I open the door. Jiminie hyung just shove me outside of the bathroom and slam rhe door in my face. I went to my room which I share with no one. I mean,who want to share a room with a mistake like me. I took out a box under my bed and take my friend,a razor and started cutting myself.

1 cut for being gay

2 cut for living in this world

3 cut for killing my parents

4 cut for being a mistake

I gain new cuts everyday and none of my hyungs notice me wearing a baggy hoodie or a long sleeve shirt. Not my usual style which consist of white or black short sleeve shirt. Not like they care about me. My headache is becoming more worse. I call manager hyung that I am going to the pharmacy to get my medicine for my headache that I was having. I went to the pharmacy and buy the medicine.

The next few days,the headache is still there and it was killing me. I tell manager hyung that I will be going to the hospital and tell him not to tell hyungs. I went through a check up and what the doctor,Dr Lee tell me make my world come crashing down

Dr Lee: I am sorry Jungkook but you have

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Cliffhanger

I hope u guys enjoy this chap....well as if..I write like shit me being  a 13 year old girl...Sorry for doing this to Jungkookie and he is my ultimate bias. Once again I hope u enjoy this book