⌜ eleven ⌟

mark couldn't believe this guy

mark couldn't believe this guy. he was just playing with the dog and while running he fell. here he is now, having a scratch on his knee.

ah! wait! hng!❞ donghyuck bit his lip

i told you it'll hurt a bit.❞ mark dabbed the cotton in donghyuck's knee

a bit!?❞ donghyuck opened his glossy eyes. he was near to crying

this is what you get for being clumsy.❞ the older got another cotton that has ointment on it and dabbed it on donghyuck's knee

oh shit!❞ donghyuck cried out

mark would be lying if he told us he wasn't worried seeing donghyuck's face.

the older got a hold on donghyuck's hand and caressed his palms. he thought that this would at least lessen the pain.

it's going to be ok.❞ mark reassured

the two is in the clinic alone. where is taeyong? well the both came in not seeing the nurse.

so mark had to find the ointment himself, with the help of lucas ofcourse.

papa?❞ the two heard a baby speaking in a soft voice

taeyong placed chan, who was eating ice cream, down and stared at his brother's knee.

what happened to him?❞ taeyong searched for the band-aid and gave it to mark

he was playing with a dog and unfortunately fell down while running.❞ mark explained while still dabbing the cotton on donghyuck's knee

donghyuck tightened his grip on mark's hand and mark could feel his nails touching his skin.

the baby sat up on the bed and wiped donghyuck's tears ❝don't cry papa.

lucas was with him.

taeyong finished eating his ice cream and sat the other bed next to donghyuck's ❝and now where is he?

the guy had classes so he had to go.❞ mark finally finished and placed the band-aid on donghyuck's knee ❝he is supposed to be the one taking care of him, he is the boyfriend.

taeyong widened his eyes ❝boyfriend? donghyuck, lucas is your—

wait lucas is my boyfriend?❞ donghyuck forgot about the pain in his knee

the question made mark laugh ❝why are you questioning me?

mark also wondered why taeyong looked like he didn't know when he is the brother.

lucas is not my boyfriend. he is just my friend.❞ donghyuck said

mark was now confused ❝what?

then why did lucas tell him that he's donghyuck's boyfriend? was it just because he wants to piss him off?

taeyong can't help but laugh at the confused canadian ❝lucas is donghyuck's friend, mark. donghyuck met lucas when he visited hongkong.

yeah and i'm mad at him for coming here without telling me.❞ donghyuck pouted

the baby noticed mark's reaction ❝daddy, why are you smiling?

the brothers stopped talking and turned to see mark's smiling.

mark realized he was smiling and quickly coughed to excuse himself.

i'll.. just throw these cotton balls.❞ mark raised the cotton balls that were used a while ago.

as he left the room, he was back at smiling.

why is he smiling?

taeyong followed, leaving behind donghyuck who is playing with chan.

he saw the guy smiling while throwing out the used cotton balls and so he gave this boy a teasing smile.

hey i have a question.

mark flinched at his place and widened his eyes at taeyong ❝the fuck man you scared me.

taeyong laughed at his reaction. ❝why are you here?

mark didn't understand him. ❝what?

why are you here? you aren't donghyuck's boyfriend.

t b c