chapter fourteen-"Shopping" edited

Hey guys, dedi goes to DancingSmiles

VOTE, ENJOY AND COMMENT

------------------------------

Lionesse's pov

As she was about to leave, her phone rang.

It was Charon.

"Hello brother" she greeted.

"Lionesse we have a problem"

"What's wrong? What happened? Where there any attacks?"

"No alpha there were no attacks, however..." he paused.

"However what Charon?" she growled, concerned.

"Dominic is back. He demands his position back and that you give him back the kids"

"The kids are NOT going back to him. I want you to bring them to me immediately. I will meet you in the shops area in Sparta"

"Yes alpha"

"Charon...i trust you with the kids"

"Don't worry"

--------

"FINALLY" Reia exclaimed.

Lio just shook her head and slapped her on the back of her head.

"What are you all looking at? Let's get this show on the road" she said.

Half an hour later, they were in town, looking around but Lionesse was distracted. Worried.

She kept checking her phone.

What's taking him so long.

"Lion are you alright?" Reia asked.

"Yeah, i'm fine"

"What happened?" Reia insisted. Lionesse smiled slightly, they knew each other too well.

"Dominic is back"

"What! Again? What does he want?"

"The kids and the position" Lionesse replied dryly, "He ain't getting neither"

"He'll challenge you-"

"I know. And i'm ready. This time i'll end it once and for all"

As they were walking her phone rang. She picked the phone up immediately

"Where are you?" she said not at all bothering to say hello.

She was on high alert and she would remain that way until the kids were in her arms safe and sound.

"I am close to th- I can see you stay were you are" Charon said hanging up and not even a minute later young voices rang in the air filling Lionesse with great relief.

She turned around and just as she got down on her knees her arms wide open, two little kids came flying into her, clutching her like their life depended on it.

"Lion king, we missed you so much" Ash cried out in happiness

"Yes so so so much" Tamara agreed nodding her head enthusiastically.

Both of them still clutching her tightly.

"I missed you more. How about stay with me from now on?" Lio said.

"YAY!" they both cheered.

Her attention was directed to Dante who was now standing in front of her protectively, shielding her from Charon.

"Who are you?" he snarled at Charon and he would've snarled back if Lionesse didn't intervene quickly.

She placed her hand on Dante's arm, quickly gaining his attention, and said,