AOT 1 The Start

Chapter 1 The Start

"I’m going!!!" I always say when I leave but there is always no response.

What do you expect? I live alone in this house of mine.

Yes, I’m alone, my parents died when I was 8 years old. I dont really have that happy childhood.

That’s why if I can have one wish, I would wish to get back my childhood and make the best of it.

Well, even though my parents were not here to support me, they left me money that could last me a lifetime. It's just a 100 million or so and some properties in my name.

I don’t have a relative so no one would take me and I don’t want to go to the orphanage and they can’t do anything about it. I’m rich girl... Mizu Kaiyo is a rich bitch with a fair smooth skin and long black hair paired with an oceanic blue eyes, a height of 5'4 .

Even though I look small, I could still kick your butt from moon and back if you mess with me.

Well, oh right. I’m a CERTIFIED ANIME ADDICT and you know what I watched this anime that was super popular right now and it is so effen cool.

I really wish I could live there and I will hella help that Eren Jaeger and I will be his friend that believes in him that his not a freaking monster, that someone still believe in him.

Oh, oh! I want Mikasa to be my friend too and also Armin he is so smart!

So, so much with all of this let’s get back to the topic.

So, I am now going to the camp, a freaking camp for kids. I brought with me an infinite bag with soooo many things.

I was walking on the streets ( as if I can fly), well in the common road I always walk to school to.

Well, while I was walking, there was this feeling that something bad is going to happen today but I just shrugged the feeling off and continue walking to where I was going, to school.

While I was walking, I feel the ground shake but paid no mind thinking that it was nothing just some big truck that passed by. And then I continue counting the trees I see nearby.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 1- w-what?"

I was shock to find myself in an unfamiliar place with some trees and freaking wood houses everywhere.

"Where am I? I know that this is way too much not in our neighborhood. Am I dreaming? Ouch!"

I pinch myself but it hurts so it means I’m not dreaming!!!

"OMG! OMG! O.M.G!!! Where the freaking heck of a place am I?"

"THE WALL HAS BEEN BREACHED!!!!!! RUN EVERYONE! RUN!!!!" I heard someone shout.

"Hmm... is that guy crazy. Last time I check there was no wall in our place."

I paid no mind of the person that I just heard and continue walking while counting trees.

‘Maybe I can ask direction on how to get out of this place.’

I was walking mindlessly around looking for a person to ask for direction but there was no one and I keep on hearing those shouting noises everywhere. They were shouting like it was already the end of the world.

'Maybe they are gathered in one place and having a game. That’s right! I'll go and follow those noise!'

I slowly walk towards the noise until I saw...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Corpses." I said terrified.