Ripped Jeans

It gets lowkey spicy but no smut yet sorry folks

The next few days went by wonderfully. Although Jack was busy with work, they kept in contact, texting far too much. Alex loved to visit him at his shop, and bring him sweets. The way Jack always got ecstatic at the sight of him made his heart soar.

He had a boyfriend! And a cute one at that.

But on this particular Friday afternoon, Alex made his way into Jack's shop, a bag of gummy bears in hand. Rian was sitting behind the counter, and he smiled when he saw the boy come in. "Got more gifts for your boy toy?"

"Sure do." Alex chuckled, leaning on the counter. Jack perked up across the room, where he was cleaning up the excess ink off of his station. A smile dawned his face, and he greeted Alex with a warm hug.

"Hi flower boy. What's in store for me today?" He smirked, keeping one arm around his waist.

"Gummy bears!" The shorter boy giggled, placing them in Jack's free hand. Jack smiled and thanked him, kissing the boy's forehead.

"Alright guys, I know you're dating but do you really gotta put on a show for me and Zack every day?"

Alex blushed and Jack shrugged, pulling him closer. "I like to flaunt my boyfriend is all. He's cute."

Rian gave him a look that said 'true', and returned to his laptop.

The elder smiled down at Alex then, an idea popping in his head. "Hey, baby. Do you wanna go on a date tonight? I was thinking I could take you out for dinner."

Alex's blush returned, darker now. "S-Sure!"

"Alright. I'll come pick you up after work, a bit before seven. Dress pretty like you always do. Oh, and I have the day off tomorrow, too." Jack finished his statement with a wink, making Alex blush darker, if it was possible.

"O-Okay! I'll go home and get ready." Alex smiled, getting on his tip toes to kiss the man on the cheek. "See you then!"

After Alex had left, Rian turned to Jack, eyebrows raised. "Oh? What do you plan to do tonight, then?"

"Dunno yet."

"Don't get him pregnant."

Jack laughed. "I'll do my best."

***

Alex got home, it already approaching five thirty. He went inside, and was greeted by his dogs barking in excitement. He quickly filled their bowls with food, before heading upstairs to figure out what the hell he was going to wear.

He opened his closet, searching through the variety of hangers. Most of it consisted of soft colors, which he loved, but today he really wanted to leave Jack breathless; matching his style. As much as he preferred pastel colors, he loved the punk style, so he happened to own just the perfect thing. He decided on a black pullover, and ripped grey jeans, where his knees would obviously be showing. And to top it all off, a pair of fishnet tights.

Satisfied with this, he took a quick shower, straightened and blow-dried his hair, dousing himself in hairspray. By the time he had gotten dressed it was approaching six thirty. He admired himself in his body mirror, and grabbed his favorite sparkly, cotton-candy flavored lip gloss. Applying it made his lips as pink as his hair, and he smiled with satisfaction.

God, I'm cute.

Alex pulled on his combat boots, taking a moment to admire the fishnets through the holes in his jeans. He knew Jack would love it. The boy then made his way downstairs, standing by the front window to wait for Jack. He thought about Jack's reaction and got butterflies, his excitement was through the roof.