Part 10

(Unedited)

Bts' pov

Today our plan was to follow Taehyung everywhere he go and as soon as he is left alone we will grab our chance and will apologise for yesterday and try to become his friend and more.
But the only thing that was keep us away from our soon to be princess was his big ass scary ALPHA HYUNGS.

We followed him to his first class (luckly which was our class too) keeping a little distance to not get caught by his hyungs.

He was sitting with one of his brother's. And we have to admit the guy had a real dark aura. He was watching our every move and growled in annoyance as we took our seats right behind them.

"Anything wrong Sehun hyungie?" Our baby asked the other guy confused eyes.

"Nope, nothing's wrong Tae." The Sehun guy said softly, trying not to scare Taehyung and gave a small smile.

"Okaie dokie." Taehyung said and started digging inside his bagpack to grab his Maths textbook and pencil case as our Mathematc teacher stepped into the class and started with her lesson.

Halfway through the class Taehyung huffed in frustration and threw his pencil down and pouted looking at his notebook.

"Hyungieeeee, I don't wanna do this anymore. It's so boringgg." He said making us all chuckle.

"Well if you want I can help you with this!" Out of nowhere Jungkook offered the pouting kid.

"No need for that. I can help him, you mind your own business." The Sehun guy said and gritted his teeth in anger.

"D-don't be rude, hyung. He was just trying to help." Taehyung said in a whisper, but our Alpha ears caught everything he said.

"But baby, I am here to help you. Don't trust these foolish strangers and give me the question." Sehun said and grabbed Taehyung's notebook and pencil and started scribbling as we signed in annoyance.

"I missed a good opportunity of making a good impression." Jungkook muttered and slammed his fist on the table.

"Well don't be upset Jungkook. You are too dumb to solve any problem. So this guy just saved your ass, so be happy." Suga said making the other two laugh.

"That's not true hyung. I'm a born genius." Jungkook said with fire in his eyes. Ready to prove his hyungs wrong.

"Okay! Lil bro, what's 7x7?" Suga said.

"Easy pesy, 52!" Jungkook said with confidence but soon it shattered as the remaining boys started laughing.

"Ya that's why be happy, the Sehun guy saved you. And the answer is 49." Jimin said and laughed manically.

"Yeah whatever, I have an international playboy degree. Which a midget like you will never have!" Jungkook grumpily said and crossed his arms in anger making the other mad but as soon as he was about to pull his collar the loud bell startled them, indicating that the first period was over.

They all huffed in defeat and got up following Taehyung close to his next class.

'This is gonna be more tougher than we thought!'

To be continued...

____________________
Hiii

I don't know why I wrote this nonsense. Sorry for that, but I just wanted to make a little progress in the story.

Sorry it turned out a really crappy chapter.

Thankxx for reading.

I purple you.💜💜

Fighting!!!👊🏻👊🏻😝😝