20

Chris

Wassup y'all, if y'all don't remember I'm Kalea "ex" or what ever the fuck you wanna call me. She never officially broke up with me so she still mines in my eyes. I heard about her moving and she didn't tell me shit, I decided to let her settle down so that's what I did. Right now I'm on my way to her house, I ain't text her because ion need her trying to leave and shit if she even there. A couple weeks ago Cyleena gave me her address and her new number that she got, so I got everything.

I was pulling up to her house and I saw that it was her car outside so I figured she was here. I knocked on the door and someone opened it.

"Twan why you so l-" I heard Kalea start to say put stopped when she saw me. I looked at her and smiled.

"Happy to see me?" I said to her smirking.

"What the fuck you doing here and how you get my address?"

"Your bestfriend. Can I come in?"

"No. Take your ass back to the north side buddy" she said finna close the door but I stopped her.

"Nah" I said stopping her and opening the door and walking in.

"Chris get the fuck out my damn house. Nobody told your ass you could be here."

"I'm your boyfriend, fuck you mean?"

"No the hell you ain't" she said.

"You never broke up with me tho, so I am" I said smirking at her.

"You sick as fuck" she said laughing pushing me out the door.

"So, you finna really do me like that?" I asked her.

"Yup" she said popping the p.

Soon as she said that I sent a slap across her face, her ass know not to play with me.

"Kalea don't fucking play with me hoe."

"Nigga you got life fucked up right bout now" I heard someone voice say. I turned around and I didn't know who it was.

Kalea
Chris had slapped me and I saw my brother pulling up... along with Kentrell ass.

Kentrell came up before Twan and saw Chris had slapped me.

"Nigga you got life fucked up right bout now" Kentrell said coming up.

"Who the fuck is you?" Chris said looking Kentrell up and down.

"Don't worry bout that, why the fuck you putting yo hands on her?" Kentrell said as my brother started walking up.

"What y'all doing?" My brother asked looking at Chris and then me.

"He putting his hands on Kalea" Kentrell told Twan.

Twan pulled out his gun and pointed it to Chris head. "You putting yo hands on my sister fool?"

"Fuck you nigga. You ain't gon shoot me" I heard Chris say. His ass dumb as fuck, my brothers don't give a fuck they be dropping bodies everyday.

"Be..." Twan started to say but he saw my momma.

My momma came to the door shaking her head when she saw Twan with the gun pointed towards him. Twan put the gun back down and started beating Chris ass.

"Punk ass nigga, put yo hands on her again you dead fuck nigga" Twan said while beating his ass.

Chris was on the ground with his hands in front of his face trying to hide but Twan was still going in. Kentrell and my momma finally broke the fight up and Chris got up and flicked us off.