Chapter 38

**Third Person POV**

What he didn't know, was that he wouldn't end up going to sleep. Nor would he end up waking up the next morning to spend the day with his little sister Coco. The male's eyes snapped open when he felt a fast wind on his face. Two hooded figures stood in his room, blocking the exit with their bodies. One of the ominous figures appeared at his side at a speed he couldn't even comprehend. A hand clamped over the shaking male's mouth, preventing him from releasing any screams or cries. 

" You're going to listen to us or that little sister of your's is going to face the consequences. " The hooded figure spoke in a very threatening and intimidating voice. The dark haired male nodded, tears slowly escaping his eyes. He didn't fight back because he was still in shock and afraid of what they would do to poor Coco if he did. The next thing he knew, he was shoved into a bag and tossed over the hooded figure's shoulder like a sack of potatoes. The extremity of the situation hit the male as he began to trash and kick inside the bag. He clawed at the fabric with a faint hope that he could break through it. He felt a hard surface collide with his shoulder as the bag was untied. With panic setting in, he rushed out of the bag and made an attempt to run. A firm grip found its way to his ankle, dragging him back to the group of people. 

" Pin him down. " One of them said as the dark-haired male didn't cease his fighting. He squirmed around, making an attempt to avoid their grasp. His attempts didn't have any success as his limbs were held down one by one. 

" You can't win. It would be easier for you to stop fighting. " A man said, finally being close enough to the male's face to see him. The man had light brown hair and amber eyes. 

" N-no. I don't know who you guys are or what's happening. " The dark haired male spoke, attempting to unpin himself. He had always been quite strong, but he felt that he couldn't even win against one of them. Let alone a whole group. He heard the amber-eyed man sigh. 

" Quite beneficial, but annoying. Inject him. " Was the last thing the man said before leaving the scene. The dark haired male's tears continued to flow as he knew that he had no chance of overpowering them. Yet, he still tried. Tried as hard as he possibly could to escape the hooded men. A hand holding a large syringe hovered over his neck. 

" No, no. Stop, AH! " The male screamed as the needle harshly plunged into his skin, delivering a massive stinging sensation. He trashed around until they removed the empty syringe. He didn't even have the strength to fight back anymore. His body went limp as he no longer had any control over it, but his mind remained active. The men pinning him let go of his limbs, allowing him to lay limp on the ground. The clicking of chains locking around his ankles and wrists was the last thing he heard before his mind shut off along with his body. 

**Taehyung's POV**

Jungkook and I were cuddling on the living room couch while a movie that I wasn't even paying attention to played on the TV.  

" Jungkook. " I said, playfully poking him in the side. He hummed in response, his hand running through my freshly dyed orange hair. My dark roots were no longer showing. 
" I'm bored. " I said, shuffling slightly. 

" I have a pool. " Jungkook spoke, suggesting an idea. I've been all over this house and haven't seen a pool. 

" What pool? " I asked. 

" It's downstairs. " He said, pulling me closer to him. 

" I thought we were downstairs. " I said, pointing to the stairs behind us. I heard Jungkook laugh at my statement. 

" We are. The pool room is further down. The space was carved out from the hill I live on. " He explained. I nodded in understanding, frowning.
" Why do you look upset? " He asked as he kissed the side of my head. 

" I can't swim. " I mumbled, hiding my face in his side. 

" I can teach you. " He said, causing me to look up immediately. 

" Really? Can you go in the water? " I asked, hearing him laugh again. 

" Unless a priest comes and blesses my pool, I should be fine. " He said, standing up as I fell slightly to the side when he stood. I quickly got up and ran after him. I ran into his back when he stopped to turn around. 
" Hmm, but chlorine does fade hair dye. " He said, placing his hands back in my hair. 

" Can we just dye it again after? " I asked. I really like the idea of swimming. He paused to think for a moment. 

" I guess since most colored dyes don't actually damage your hair. " He said. 

" What clothes do you swim in? " I asked, following him to a staircase that I never knew was even here. How did I not notice it? 

" I have an area full of them down here. " He said as I trailed behind him. My jaw dropped at the sight of the pool. This was just sitting below us? There was a quite large mass of water with a fountain on the left side of it. The end farthest from us had a board with a ladder leading up to it that extended over the water. The room was darker than the rest of the house, illuminated with blue light. The whole area was blue themed with white and blue floors with matching outdoor chaises and double chaises. I turned my head to see that Jungkook was walking off without me. I ran to catch up to him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

" Your house is huge. " I said, following him through a door. Inside the room, lots of pool clothes and pool toys filled the area. 

" Pick what you want, okay? " He said, grabbing something and disappearing through another set of doors. I walked up to the area with the clothes, grabbing a pair of shorts and a shirt that I liked. They were made of a different material than my usual clothes. I went through the same doors Jungkook did, seeing him nowhere in sight. I looked around, trying to find a place to change that wasn't out in the open. I spotted a couple tiny spaces with doors on them. I entered one of them, shutting and locking the door behind me. I quickly changed, leaving my clothes folded into a pile. I walked back out to the pool area, scanning my eyes over the large room looking for Jungkook. I jumped slightly when I turned around and he stood there. 

" Where were you? I was looking for you. " I said, lightly shoving his shoulder even though it never made him move an inch. My eyes trailed down to see that there was nothing covering his upper half. For some reason, my face started to feel hot. 

" W-why are you shirtless? " I asked, returning my gaze to his eyes. He raised an eyebrow, completely walking past me to get to the pool. 

" Because it's more comfortable. Come on. " He said. I hesitantly followed him, suddenly nervous for some reason. I'm starting to say 'for some reason' a lot. I stood by the edge, watching him enter. There was a set of three stairs in front of me, so It wasn't like you just had to jump in. He waved for me to follow and I took a slow step down onto the first step. To my surprise, the water was warm. I thought it would be cold. I entered quickly, stopping on the last step. I was afraid to enter because I don't want to drown. 

" You're not much shorter than me. You can reach the ground here. " Jungkook said as if he was reading my thoughts. The water only went up to my stomach. I was embarrassed because I was so afraid of nothing. I poked the water with my finger, watching ripples form from the touch. I scooped a bit of water up into my hands, letting it seep through my fingers. My inner demon suddenly got a, probably stupid, idea. I took another scoop of the water and threw it at Jungkook. I didn't realize that my actions had initiated a splash war.