FOD Chap 14.5

Chapter 14.5

Xue Zi Xuan's complexion had never been so ugly, his whole body was emitting a very restless atmosphere, shocking the butler and assistant when they came out to greet him, wondering what happened.

"Look after Xiao Yi, don't let him get in contact with strangers." After the teenager pranced upstairs, Xue Zi Xuan said in a heavy voice.

"Did he get into trouble?" A hard light slipped over the steward's eyes, he wanted Xue Zi Xuan to command that they keep Huang Yi under house arrest, instead of feeding him delicious food and treating him so well.

"No, he just said a few words with Xue Yan on the green." Xue Zi Xuan took off his coat and teared off his tie, the feeling of anxiousness still hadn't faded. The boy had been lying on Xue Yan's lap, gazing at him with love and attachment, that scene stung his heart.

He sat on the couch and clutched his chest thoughtfully.

The steward uttered a cry of horror, he hurriedly asked, "How could Yan Ye leisurely chat with a stranger? Did he discover something?" But after thinking about it, he felt that that wasn't right. A heart transplant wasn't a big deal, and even if Yan Ye found out, he certainly wouldn't obstruct it. Not to mention, who would think that Xue Jing Yi had an identical twin brother?

Xue Zi Xuan absent-mindedly shook his head.

"I won't let him go out again." The old butler promised.

"Why wouldn't you let him go out? As long as he keeps up his piano practice, let him go wherever he wants to play. Just follow him, make sure there's no danger." Xue Zi Xuan subconsciously responded. The boy especially liked to frolic around on the green lawn, his laughter like the most beautiful high notes, making the surrounding air feel fresh, he couldn't bear to take this happiness away from him.

The old steward wanted to ask if Xue Zi Xuan had forgotten the original purpose for bringing the boy back, but chose silence after a little thought. Even if he forgot, Sir and Madam would never forget.

Zhou Yun Sheng hurried back to his bedroom, removed the jacket around his waist and sniffed it deeply. A touch of cologne and cigar smoke mixed together, the intense sense of familiarity brought him to tears. He laid on the bed with his coat and excitedly rolled around, then began checking out the contents of the pockets.

No handkerchiefs, lighters, business cards or other debris, this coat was too clean, no wonder he dared take it off and casually throw it to a stranger. Zhou Yun Sheng sighed gloomily, then neatly hung up the coat in the closet.

He used 008 to synthesize a photo of his lover, using facial recognition software to search for his identity on the network, but the lack of results left him very disappointed.

He turned off the computer and slipped away to the living room. Xue Zi Xuan was behaving very weird today, he hadn't immediately taken a bath like he usually does, he was just sitting in the living in a daze. Xue Jing Yi was tranquilly leaning against him, her eyes heavy with extremely deep love. The weaker her body was, the more agitated her emotions became, and if it wasn't inevitably bounded to the human body, her thoughts would be flying out indefinitely.

Zhou Yun Sheng's lips slightly curved, he walked into the kitchen for a basket of fruit and placed it on the coffee table in front of the two people.

"Jing Yi, do you want some fruit? I'll peel it for you." He picked out a big apple, his right hand holding a paring knife.

"No no, you eat it." Xue Jing Yi immediately put away her moody eyes and smiled reluctantly.

Xue Zi Xuan suddenly woke up, he took the paring knife away from the boy's hand and sternly said, "Don't touch knives in the future."