4 | dinner pranks

Kenzie's Pov

The orlandos and I continued swimming for a while. We had fun, swam around, splashed each other with water and did funny dive challenges untill some security guy came up to us and told us we had to stop.

He ruined all the fun ugh..

Then we all went to our rooms

"Bye guys" I said

"Byee" Johnny said

"See yaa" lauren said.

I went into my room and saw my mom. "hey mom"i said and waved at her. "Hey Kenz! Did you have fun?" "Yuppp" I replied.

I then went into the shower and washed myself. When I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my body my mom said "We are going for dinner with the Orlandos in an hour, dress kind of formal but not that much, you know". "Yay! Ok mom"

I rushed to my room and checked my phone, I had a message from Lauren.

Lauren:

We are going for dinner togetherr YAY

Kenzie:

My mom just told me woohoo :))))))

Lauren:

What are you gonna wear??

Kenzie:

Idk my Mom said to dress kinda formal but not that formal, so maybe a cute dress, or skirt ig

Lauren:

Yea same. I'll snap you my outfit when i get ready

Kenzie:

KK i will too

I opened my closet. What am i gonna wear, I don't knowwww.

I had finally picked out two outfits. A black flowy brandy melville dress with white flowers which was a bit over my knees. The dress with a pair of black sandals. My next outfit was a short denim skirt with a white v neck crop top and my white vans. I take a picture with both of them and snap lauren "which one?". "The skirt one she replies, she also snapped me her outfit, a black skirt and a pink shirt, cute.

I check my phone I've got 30mins left,.

I put on some light makeup, I didn;t wanna overdo it. Just some concealer, maskara and ofc highlighter so i can glow!

I get up and shout "Mom I am ready", "Ok, I just need a minute" she says "or two..." i whisper, she is always late.

...

We finally reach the hotel restaurant and see the Orlandos coming too. I smile and say "heyy" they all reply "hi girls". 

We sit down at our table, im right next to Lauren and Johnny is across me. What a nice view.

Johnny's Pov

We are close to the restaurant. Then we see the Zieglers, I look at Kenzie she looks beautiful!

We sit down and I sit right across her. That will make my prank plans easier heh. 

We order our food and while waiting we just talk. I learnt that Kenzie's favourite food is pizza and other stuf about her. Her life is pretty interesting.

Then Kenzie says "Im going to the bathroom" to Lauren and Lauren just follows her.

Right afterwards our food comes, great timing!

Kenzie had ordered some kind of chicken so i just put on one side of it lots of pepper and salt and some hot sauce that came with it. Her mouth is going to explode haha. I can't wait for her to come back.

I hope the parents didn't see me tho.

I see the girls coming back. "Oh our food came"  Laurren says. "Yay" kenzie is ver happy about it, but she won't be in a minute.

She takes her knife and fork and i watch her eat her first bite. It is from the side i put on the crazy stuff. (Yes i left some of the meat untouched so she can actually eat something, I am such a sweet boy).

I see her face turn reddish and her face expression is so funny. I start laughing so hard.

She then shouts "JOHN" and frowns. "whoops" i say. She looks at me hatefully. 

Lauren is right by her side laughing too, I make eye contact with her amd she looks at me angry.

Kenzie starts drinking a lot of water and then she finally says "Johnny you don't know what's coming to you". "You're so funny Kenz" i say sarcastically. "Oh you don't believe me, you better watch out man" she says. "whatever you say miss". I am enjoying this.

Kenzie's Pov

I must find a better prank to make on Johnny.

I turn around to Lauren and whisper to her "Do you have any good prank ideas?".                          "Um i don't know, let me think" 

-

This is kind of a slow burn Jenzie story so you are going to have to wait for a bit till it happens.

But don't worry they will rise pretty soon.

They only know each other one day so...

I know it kind of seems childish right now but I'll fix it 

Also why does my last chapter has more views than any other one did people just read the third one only wth hah