Annabeth gets Jellyfish

**Annabeth**

Percy seemed kind of nervous when I asked him about his quest so I decided to ask him about it later.

He put his arm around me and walked toward the dinner pavilion and we sat down and talked about what we have been doing.

I have been talking about Architecture when he started to get a glassy dreamy look in his eyes. I rolled mines he was absolutely smitten with me.

Percy was so cute sexy adorable and loyal and a bit blind. The next part got me in a bit of tension when a Aphrodite girl came over giggling asking Percy for his autograph.

Naturally Percy was blind. She was flirting with her and he didn't see it, he turned around and turned his attention back to me and that girl was just drooling all over him.

Annoyed with this I stood up and left. He found me a few seconds later by the beach.

"Uh Annabeth what's wrong?" he said as he wrapped his arms around me I shrugged him off. "You!" I exclaimed.

"What did I do?" he frowned

"You are so blind Percy Jackson!" I exclaimed

"tell me what's wrong?" he implored he sat on a rock and gave me the cutest confused look ever.

I turned my back away from him "You probably don't see it but girls at this camp are drooling all over you and flirting and it......" I ran my hand through my curls.

He turned me around "Annabeth you are right I am blind that's because I have eyes for you and only you." he smiled softly.

I pulled him into a large embrace and kissed him and walked towards camp together ignoring the jellyfishes and flirters.

When I looked over my shoulder I saw Justin looking at me warily.