Teaser

"Lauren, phone. " Dinah, the green eyed girls assistant speaks as she walks through to her boss's office, her words causing the woman in question to look up from her paperwork. A look of surprise lingers on her assistants face which intrigues Lauren, and with furrowed eyebrows, she reaches out to take the device from her hands before bringing it to her ear.

"Lauren Jauregui speaking, how can I help you?" She speaks, sending Dinah a thank you smile before gesturing for her to leave the room. All phone calls and appointments with clients were confidential, so as much as she'd like for her best friend and assistant to stick around for company, she couldn't.

The voice on the other end hesitates before speaking, "you're an age play therapist, aren't you?" The voice asks.

Lauren chuckles, "I am, yes" she confirms, bringing her shoulder up to support the phone as she reaches for a set of paperwork she knew she needed to fill out.

"Great, well I'm Normani kordei" the voice introduces, making Lauren immediately stop with what she was doing. Her eyes widen and she almost lets out a gasp of surprise, but knowing she needed to remain professional, she manages to refrain from reacting and immediately composes herself.

"And what can I do for you Normani?" She asks after taking a deep breath, trying to keep her voice calm enough to not give how she was feeling away.

The woman seems a little shocked at her calm demeanour, but seems to refrain from saying anything also, "I assume you know who I am? Who I work for?" She asks.

"I do" Lauren replies as she bites her bottom lip with her teeth, bringing her hand up to hold the phone again as she picks up one of the pens that were sat on her desk.

"Great. Well I was looking over your website earlier this morning and I was wondering if your services were available for everyone? " Normani asks.

Lauren begins to doodle on the edge of the paper, "they are miss Kordei. My services are  available for anyone who is interested" she starts, "of course if the person who's interested is well known, we tend to keep it more on the down low for their privacy and i tend to come to them rather than them come to me" she explains.

"That's great. So say if I give you an address you'll be able to get here?" Normani says, her voice full of obvious relief.

"Of course. Just name a time and place and I'll be there" Lauren confirms as she rolls her chair over to her computer. It was where she kept times an appointments for her clients, old and new.

She hears shuffling on the other line for a split second before she hears the familiar voice speak again, "we're going to be pulling in to Walmart tomorrow for a small pit stop to stock up on some necessities. Two pm okay?" She asks.

Even though she couldn't be seen, Lauren nods her head and begins to type the information given into her computer, "that's fine." She assures.

"Great. Camila and I will look forward to meeting you"

**

Whoops? I couldn't help myself guys. I found this in my iPad notes and it was an idea I came up with months ago but I completely forgot I had it 🤷‍♀️

Tell me what you think!

Next chapter: 130 votes