10. night two

"What do you want to know?" Ella and Timmy had just sat down in a restaurant for the evening. Timmy was beyond happy at the thought of them having their first date.

"I want to know everything." Timmy poured her some wine and then himself while Ella was on top of the world.

"I'm not even sure I know everything" Ella laughed, Timmy flashed his gorgeous smile at her and leaned in for dramatic affect.

"How so?" He cocked his head to the side, not completely understanding what she was getting at.

"I think there are people out there who know more about me than I do, they seem to think they do anyway" Timmy caught on to what she was talking about and slowly leant back in his chair. Ella bit her lip as she watched him run his hand through his hair.

"They don't know shit about you. I want to know everything that you know about your life and who you are" Timmy picked up his wine glass and took a sip, he never usually drank wine but for he wanted to look classy for Ella.

"My real name is Eleanor Laurence, my birthday is the 1st of July. My dad is French, my mothers a bitch and I have an older brother called Leo." Ella started. Timmy lavished in her life, soaking it all up.

"A brother, how much older?" Timmy wondered if he was going to have to prove himself noble or something so he could continue to see Ella.

"He's twenty five" The waitress brought over their food, Ella was on a strict diet so all she got was a chicken salad whereas Timmy had a steak and chips. Timmy noticed that Ella was staring at her salad in disgust and laughed slightly.

"Do you want some fries?" He watched the conflict behind her eyes as he offered her something she wasn't allowed. "Just have a few Ella, you've already done other stuff you weren't supposed to this weekend" he was referring to the drinking and smoking she had consumed.

"Okay, I'll have one or two" her voice was timid and uneasy. He picked up a fry and fed it to her, she giggled as she ate the chip from between his fingers. "It's so unfair that you can do whatever you want and people will applaud you but I have to go on a diet and if I gain a few pounds my work goes down and people start to hate" Ella stabbed angrily at her salad.

"This job is unfair but you'll always be beautiful to me" Timmy swooned over her, he truly did believe it. Ella took a moment to herself to eat her salad, she was trying not to give away how much she liked him but it was pretty obvious. When she looked back up, Timmy was staring out the window lost in thought.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked, as cliche as it sounded. Timmy moved his eyes to her and gave her a sad smile.

"Yesterday, it felt like we had weeks together but now it's like we only have minutes" Ella crumbled at his words, feeling the same loss of time that he did.

"We still have all of tomorrow." She tried to be positive which he admired. He shook off his moment of sadness and held up his glass of wine, Ella clinked hers to it and they both grinned at each other.

"So, what are we gonna do when I come to London?" Timmy was so excited to go to spend a weekend in Notting Hill. Ella bit her lip to show she was thinking but it had the wrong affect on Timmy and he had to reposition himself.

"Well, I was thinking we do the Notting Hill movie tour because I know how much you loved it" she teased, he let out a beautiful laugh that could stop traffic in response to her joke.

"Ha ha very funny. Seriously, I wanna know where we're going" he was like an impatient child with his demands but Ella found it cute which was lucky.