1: Children of the Most Feared Villains

oOo

THREE TEENAGERS were sitting around a simple wooden picnic table, a boy and two girls. The boy had soft brown hair, he was dressed in a buttoned up royal blue blazer with a yellow handkerchief positioned in the pocket and matching trousers, a white dress shirt, and black dress shoes. This was the son of the Beast and Belle, Prince Ben, due to become King in a few weeks. Sat clinging to his arm was a brunette, her hair lightly curled over her right shoulder. She was dressed very primly in a pink frilly dress with blue accents that flowed to just above her knee. Princess Audrey, the daughter of Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) and Prince Philip. Across from the couple, a redhead rested her elbow on the table, her chin rested on her hand. Her hair bounced in curls, she wore a simple black tank top and a green plaid mini skirt. The daughter of Merida, Madison, or as people knew her as, Maddie.

"Well, I think it's a great idea." spoke the redhead in a thick Scottish accent, a slight smirk on her plump lips that were coated in a nude gloss.

"Are you serious, Maddie?" Audrey exclaimed, raising one of her eyebrows. "They're evil, dangerous... who knows what they could do to us! Or our school."

"Of course I'm serious. It's about time something interesting happened here. We could do with some mischief." Maddie smiled.

"Well we already have you here, Madison." Ben chuckled lightly. Maddie laughed.

"Benny boo, why did you have to invite them here?" Audrey pouted, resting her head against Ben's arm. He sighed softly.

"I have said this, I believe they deserve a chance to go to school. They're not their parents, and we can't judge them for who their parents are." Ben explained.

"Who are their parents again?" Maddie asked, yawning slightly.

"The Evil Queen, Cruella De Vil, Jafar and Maleficent." Ben said slowly.

"Cool." Maddie nodded. "I'm up for coming to the little 'welcome'. Can't wait to meet them." she smirked, leaning back and folding her arms across her chest.

"Of course. I want to make them feel as welcome as possible." the prince smiled.

"Hm, well I'm not so excited about it..." Audrey muttered.

"Oh come on, just because one of 'em cursed your mother." Maddie rolled her eyes. Audrey looked down and sighed a little. Silence filled the air for a moment until Ben cleared his throat.

"Well, they should be here soon. Maybe we should make our way to the entrance." he smiled at the princess beside him, and then at the redhead opposite him.

"Suuure, princey. Let's go." Maddie jumped up from her seat. Audrey nodded.

"I suppose so, Benny boo." she smiled sweetly up at Ben as they stood up. Her grip on his arm remained strong.

"Ugh." Maddie muttered under her breath, rolling her eyes at the nickname Audrey gave her boyfriend. The couple walked off, the sunlight shimmering and the green grass healthy beneath their feet. "Well, won't this be interesting." the redhead said to herself. "Children of the most feared villains," she mused in a slightly mocking tone. "Here we go." Maddie sauntered confidently after Audrey and Ben.

oOo