We Have A Problem

You, Bruce, and Tony were working on something. Steve and Bucky would numerously ask what it was.

But it was a surprise. Once done, Bruce confidently brought it into the living room. He plopped it on the table besides Thor's hammer.

"Woah." Clint said as Bruce took the sheet off, that was covering the object. The object was silver and resembled that of a machine gun.

"Are you gonna Kill us?" Thor asked jokingly. Bruce and you chuckled.

"No, we created this device to-,"

"Give me a bigger dick?!" Tony asked smirking. You rolled your eyes.

"Yeah cause it really does need that." You said causing him to glare at you. The Avengers chuckled and looked back at the device.

"This was created to hopefully control the Hulk." Bruce said excitedly. You smile at him and the Avengers clapped.

"Watch. Y/N, Tony Help me out." He said and stood across from the device.

You nodded and turned on the device, Tony aimed it at Bruce. You hurriedly turned the switches all on.

You give Tony the thumbs up. He nods and activated the device. A beam is struck and aimed at Bruce.

He groans in pain but gives you a smile.

"Tony!" You yell. Tony was gripping the device as it went rogue. The device then blew up and caught all the Avengers in the blow.

Everyone groaned.

Steve was the first one to get up. He looked down, his face paled at the sight. He wasn't Steve anymore.

Well he was, but now he was Pre-Serum Steve. He was short and wasn't muscular anymore. But he was adorable either way.

"Bucky." His scrawny voice yelled. Bucky groaned and got back up. His beard was gone, his chin soft as a baby's bottom. He had short hair once again.

"Hey, I have my arm." Bucky said and poked the flesh covered arm. Steve and him stare at each other for a minute.

Bruce and the others began to wake. You and Tony were next to each other. You opened your eyes to see a beardless Stark. He looked way younger.

(He kind of looked like he did in that scene in Civil War, you know his young hologram self)

Your eyes widen. You touch the beardless chin. It felt so soft. Tony then jolted awake. He suddenly felt lighter.

His hands frantically went to his chin. His eyes widened and he stood up. You stood up with him.

He looked under his shirt.

He realized two things. 1, his Arc Reactor was gone and Two, His abs we're gone. He got onto his knees.

"No! NOT MY BEAUTIFUL BULGING BICEPS AND ABS!" He yelled. You snickered. He turned to you and examined you.

You looked even more beautiful to Tony. You blushed as he stared. Then you noticed the red run up his ears.

"Are you blushing?" You asked smirking. Tony's eyes widen and he rolled his eyes. You looked to your left to see two 16 year olds.

One with fiery red hair, her eyes filled with anger. The other was a dirty blondish kid. You immediately knew they were Natasha and Clint.

Bruce was the tiniest, he had big eyes and his hair was all messed up. He looked roughly around 14.

"So we're teens now." Steve said, with a higher voice. You looked at the adorable scrawny kid next to the brown haired dude.