Rampage.

Suddenly the power went out, the security footage I was watching shutting off, leaving only a black screen

All of Berlin had been turned off like a light switch. 

"Alright, everyone. Get me eyes on Barnes now!" Everett ordered, his genius tech worker bees diligently doing everything they could to get the surveillance system back on. 

"Hey, F.R.I.D.A.Y., tell me where the outage is coming from." Tony, walking back into the conference room, directed. His specialized glasses doing a search of all the power plants within the capitol city. 

"Where are you keeping Bucky? I should go see what's happening." Steve decreed to the Commander, who looked all too smug. 

"Do you have a short term memory, Mr. Rogers? Did you forget that you're under arrest? This office... Is your cell, and you're not allowed to leave." 

Discreetly, while Steve argued his case, I rummaged through some files, the darkness helping to cover my actions. 

"But, if something is wrong, and this isn't a random blackout then something might be happening right now." Steve barred. 

"Then my guards will take care of it. But, you're under strict orders to not leave. Remember, I will use force if I have to." Everett threatened. 

The emergency red lights flashed along the papers I was looking through while I listened in on the Captain's, and the Commander's bickering session. The document I was looking for finally showing itself. 

"Steve. Sub-Level 5. East Wing." I said. 

"You found a damn blueprint?!" Everett shouted, and I smirked. 

"Yes, I did." 

With that Steve, Sam, and I took off in the direction we needed to go. 

But, once we got there we were already seemingly late. 

The containment cell had been busted through, and on the floor laid piles of bodies. The guards no match for Bucky. 

"Help me..." We heard the Psychiatrist say, and he was on the ground as well. But, with no indication of him being hurt in anyway. Not a scratch was on the man, and I could clearly tell that he was pretending. 

Hoisting the Psychiatrist up by his shirts collar I slammed him against the wall. 

"What the hell did you do?!" 

I was met with silence, but in that silence the man glanced down almost pridefully at something, and I followed his gaze. A red notebook reflecting in my iris's. 

"You son of a bitch." 

"Steve, James has lost control again." I started up, but just like that Bucky appeared. 

In his murderous state he was back to being ruthless, and someone who killed. 

He started throwing punches, acting without caution as to who he inflicted pain onto. And, under the red lights he looked possessed. Back to his Winter Soldier self.