Chapter 32

LIANNA'S POV

After our heated make out session, I went upstairs to go and freshen up. I seriously don't know what's happening to me, I couldn't control my feelings for Damon. I wanted him to mark and mate me, I seriously don't know why he's holding back, could it be because of me?

I went to the bathroom, did all the essentials and wore a black crop top and jeans short. I seriously couldn't wait for Damon to come back. While we were kissing I just forgot about my nightmare of Loranda coming. I knew she'd come cause I wasn't safe even with Damon. I just couldn't wait for me kill her and for all these to be over.

To pass time I took a book from the shelf about the woof kingdom. The current wolf king was Sean and his queen was Leila, they still didn't have a successor which was weird cause from what I've read they've been together for ten years and it was compulsory to have a child during the first year, even for alphas much less the king. It made me question if she was truly his mate because it was only the king's mate that could give him children. There was also a controversy about his rise to the throne. The previous king's family was wiped out mysteriously, maybe he wasn't truly the heir. The story got me intrigued and I wanted to know more. There was even a controversy about him, the council was setting out to take him down because he was useless to them with no heir.

The door opened and someone not Damon walked in. "I'm sorry but Damon is not here."

"And who said I was looking for him?" he asked closing the door behind him.

"I don't know what you want, neither do I care to know so just leave."

"I want you." he replied with a smirk and I just laughed.

"Get out." I ordered

"Not after I'm done with you." he grinned mischievously.

"Look, I don't have time for all these nonsense so please leave cause I'm loosing it." I threatened, if he doesn't answer me I'd gladly kill him.

"That's exactly what I want, for you to loose your cool baby." the guy was disgusting me with his stupid talk.

All I wanted to do was burn him to death with my powers but that's going to be so cruel and I just couldn't kill a member of Damon's pack like that, I'd just be giving people a tangible reason to hate me and talk.

I walked past him to the door, if he wasn't going to leave then I would. Just as I was about to open it, he pushed me back with so much force I fell down.

"You're not leaving here until I'm done with you." I just laughed hearing what he said, someone please save me from his stupid talk.

"You're not going to do anything you idiot." I said running to the bathroom and closing it. If he managed to get in here I'd try as much as possible not to kill him.

"A door can't stop me." the door was broken and I let out a shocked scream, he wasn't supposed to open it this fast.

He came close to me and I gave him a punch on the face, hitting his head on the wall repeatedly. His claws were on my wrist before I knew it and I was starting to bleed.

"I didn't know you liked it rough baby." he said pushing me to the wall caressing my face.

I stepped on his foot and just as I was about to make a run for it he placed his leg infront of me and I didn't notice it quickly. I tripped falling on the floor.

"You are mine." he said pouncing on me putting his weight on me and I couldn't move.

"Get off me you freak." I shouted using my claws to scratch his face, he didn't even get affected by it and his grip on me tightened.