Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Cici say what?

    Their heated love making on the day he met me most have resulted to this. He shouldn't have had sex with her especially after meeting me, he shouldn't have had anything to do with her at all. I was so angry at both of them, if at all they wanted to have sex there's a condom for gods sake.

  Damon's laugh echoed through the room and I had no idea why he was laughing at a matter that wasn't even humorous.

  "I don't know what game you are playing at but I know fully well that I'm not interested." Damon said angrily

"If you think I'm lying here's the test." She said handing it to him.

"I'm seven weeks pregnant Damon and it's our baby." She said smiling

  "You've finally outdone yourself this time"I said clapping my hands. " Congratulations."

"Lee, I swear to you the baby's not mine" Damon said and I laughed

  "Then whose is it then? It couldn't have been anyone but you."

"Yes Damon, the baby's ours" Cici spoke up

  "Shut up." I shouted walking up to her. "Why did you have anything to do with him, why couldn't he have left her alone?" I shouted

"How's it your business you filthy thing?" she asked and I slapped her

"He's my business." I said possessively

"So you want Damon?" she asked angrily. "Damon is mine and I'm surely not going to loose him to a thing like you."

  "He's not yours, he's mine and only mine." I shouted furiously hitting her head on the wall. "You should watch how you talk to me, I won't hesitate to kill you and that thing you're carrying."

"How on earth did this happen Cici?" all my anger transferred to him. Didn't he know what he did that got her pregnant?

"How did this happen? Let me give you a hint, you were fvcking her that's how." I shouted angrily at him.

"Lee, calm down let me make you understand." Damon said holding my hand trying to soothe me.

"Understand what exactly?" I snapped pulling my hands away from him. "How great she was in bed that you didn't stop? I don't want to understand then."

"Get out of here Cici." he growled out angrily using his alpha tone and she scoffed before going away.

  "You knew I was your mate Damon yet you still had sex with her not minding that you had a mate and what hurt most was that you did it twice." I said voice was laced with anger and hurt.

"Lee I..." he began and I cut him short telling him to shut up.

"Which excuse are you going to give now huh?she's carrying your child and if it's a boy then I'm done for. I'm your mate but it looks like I'm not going to have anything to do with you. It was stupid of me to think that everything will be fine between us, you can fulfil your long last dream of her being your luna." I said walking towards the door and he pulled me back.

  "You are my Luna Lee, why can't you understand that I want you for everything not her. I swear to you e every god that the child is not mine." he said holding my hand staring at my eyes and I could detect anger and hurt in his. He had no right to feel those things, I'm the one that's going to get thrown out.

   "You can lie or swear all you want, it wouldn't change the truth." I said avoiding to look into his eyes.

  "So you're just going to believe her words over mine? " he asked, he sounded and looked hurt.