11

Hoseok's POV

My mouth hangs wide open at the sight of her.

The way her bangs hugs her beautiful face, her lips stretched over for a smile that made my heart waver, she looks so perfect.

She was smiling widely, her face adorned with little makeup which I don't really mind because she looks absolutely stunning.

My heart started doing somersaults, the shocked look on my face was probably inevitable because I can't seem to fathom what's happening.

She's here...

How?

Airplane, I know but...

My mind was lost for a moment. She never told me she's coming.

A laugh almost escaped my mouth in disbelief.

The girl I used to converse with over the phone is finally here, in front of me. All flesh and unbothered.

I was too mesmerized with her beauty that I failed to realize how she was paying attention not to me but to someone else.

Just when I was about to speak, her excited voice resonated the whole room and the next thing I know was her jumping over our maknae, "Jungkookie!"

My eyes widened at her action and even Jungkook seemed shocked.

The room was silent but what concerned me, even more, is how Chaeyoung looked shocked, a painful expression showing on her face before she turned on her heels and run away.

"Chaeyoung!" Jungkook screamed for her name only to be stopped by Lisa who is looking so confused, her hands clinging onto him.

My blood boils for a moment.

How did they know each other?

And why didn't Jungkook nor Lisa told me anything about it?

My eyes caught the changes in Jungkook's expression.

And then I saw him push her away.

"Jungkook!" I can't help but reprimand him.

Lisa seemed taken aback and I had to resist the urge to pull her away from Jungkook.

Maybe due to my sudden calling, Jungkook calms down a little before leaving a long sigh. He looks straight at Lisa and I suddenly felt weird about it.

"I'm sorry, I legit have no idea who the fuck you are but please, don't ever touch me again," my eyes almost jumped out of its suckets at Jungkook's words.

Oh, shit. What's happening? I thought to myself.

And then Jungkook continued and the words coming out of his mouth broke my heart a little. I feel for Lisa

"I don't like anybody touching me like that without my permission,"

"Jungkook..." Jisoo called him and by now, everyone looked shocked. However, Jungkook has other plans. As he was about to move away, my eyes caught how Lisa stopped him by the arm.

"You don't know me?" she asked confused and I'm not sure why but I suddenly felt nervous.

Jungkook removed her hand from his and shook his head.

"Then am I communicating with a ghost for half a year?" she said dejectedly. Her voice came out as a whisper but I heard her voice cracking at the end.

After hearing her words, I felt like a large bucket of ice was thrown straight to my face.

She thought Jungkook was me?

"I'm sorry I know you look really confused but I can't answer your questions right now because I need to find Chaeyoung," Jungkook told her, giving her an awkward smile before bowing.

My lower lip was tucked between my teeth as I saw how sad she looked like and I'm not dumb enough not to notice how her eyes were starting to moist.

Jungkook must have realized that there was a misunderstanding because he gently grabs her by the shoulder and talked to her. His voice was calmer than before.

"Look, I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't intend to push you or shout at you but I'm sure my noona would be able to help you clear things out. See you later," Jungkook finished before tapping Lisa's shoulder.

This would probably the first time but I wanted to smack Jungkook's head for once.

I no longer care what Jungkook was doing as my eyes were only focused on her.

Why did she think she was talking with Jungkook?

And then my eyes saw the stuffed toy resting on top of the couch, and then looked at her.

She didn't watch the V-live right?

I groan internally as the realization hit me.

She thought I was Jungkook because she saw the stuffed toy.

"Yah, Jungkook! You're not wearing any mask!" Jin hyung shouted.

"Yah, Jisoo,  talk to your brother. He'll gonna cause an uproar outside once fans see him," I heard Jin hyung but I didn't look back.

"You did the same to me,  remember?  And not only that, you've included your fans when you were searching for me at the airport," Jisoo replied but I wasn't paying attention.

Before I knew it, I was already whispering her name. "Lisa..."

Her head snapped to my direction, her eyes wide but I noticed how her cheeks were red in embarrassment.

Before I knew it, my hands reached for hers pulling her towards where my room is.

I didn't care how she was looking so confused all over and how Jisoo was calling both our names.

All I care about is how she looks so lost...

How she looks like she thought was played...

How she looks so broken...

How she looked scared...

And how I unknowingly hurt...

All I care about right now is Her.

The moment we reached my room, I closed the door and faced her. She was looking so helpless and it broke me. I remember how she was pouring her emotions to me when she was emotionally unstable but now, I became the reason why she looks so broken once again.

So I did what I thought it best at this moment.

I hug her.