Arc 3.2

When Hak Jae-Hwa finally had time to take a break and assess himself, he felt weird. For the first time, in the past three lives he's lived, his body was covered in tattoos and he even had piercings. Surprisingly, they didn't detract away from this body's beauty at all. The only tattoos he had enjoyed looking at in the past were his Husbands. 

Hak Min-Yung flopped down beside her brother on the couch as she brought both their pre-prepared lunches. They could've gone upstairs to make their lunch instead of preparing beforehand; however, that would take more time. 

"OH MY CUTE BROTHER! Take a picture with me," she said as she leaned towards him and fluttered her eyes. The previous owner of the body was very self-concious of his feminine looks and felt emasculated so much by them that he rarely took photos. 

His sister loved taking pictures though. One time he had asked her why she took so many and jokingly called her a camera-whore. She'd grown serious and said, "Little Brother, this Big Sister just wants to catalogue every single day that we spend on this planet. Life is gone in a flash." What she was referencing was about their parents dying in a hit and run when they were young. Afterwards he would reluctantly allow her to take his picture. 

He leaned closer and gave his first non-forced smile for their picture. Then he grabbed his box of food and grabbing a pair of chopsticks, began eating the meal she'd prepared. 

(I do not own these pictures

(I do not own these pictures. Any pictures I use with her in them belong to Andy Blossom's Instagram. If you want to search her up, this is her Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/andy_blossom/?hl=en )

Jae-Hwa quickly ate his food and got back to work as soon as his next client walked into the shop. By the end of the day it felt as though his nerves were shot. First day trying to tattoo and it was a lot more difficult than first perceived. Even if you're talented with drawing that doesn't mean you'll succeed with putting it onto someone's skin. 

You have to take into account how heavy handed you are, as well as the constant vibrating of the Tattoo gun. Without a steadying hand, those easily made straight lines drawn on paper will turn into mere scribbles. Having to use his full focus and concentration to not fuck up someone's body caused him to become mentally drained as well as physically. 

"Good job today, Brother. All the Customer's left happily," she bragged about her little brother's amazing skills. 

There had been one customer that Jae-Hwa wondered why they even came to get a tattoo. It surprised him that even that person would give a compliment. Why? Well, during the entire session she was screaming and crying in pain. Her body kept twitching and he was concerned that she was going to cause the needle to miss the path he had been tracing of the stencil. 

(Tattooing Concentration; Hair up)