~My break announcement~

(Edit: I'm leaving this here because I don't want to delete everyone's kind words! I really appreciate everyone who waited so patiently for me to finish.)

I'm taking a break from writing here. I don't know how long I'll be away, but I've been thinking about this a lot and one thing is for sure - I need to take a step back.

I'm sorry to anyone who will be disappointed for having to wait - but it would be worse if the story I gave you wasn't the best I know I can do.

Rushing and stressing aren't the way things should be done to provide content on a free platform.

I've run myself into a wall with Wattpad - and I need some recovery time as I decide how I'm going to rebound.

The anxiety that I have regarding my stories is ridiculously bad at the moment, and I know that it's worse than it should be. I will always feel bad for taking breaks; for putting myself first. Yet, to a point, putting the story first means setting it aside to stop it from being rushed, or just... written badly.

I don't know how long I'll be gone. I'm not sure what to do about RtS. I'm not happy with it. But that is something I will figure out while on my hiatus.

I'll see you when I'm doing better.

(Edit; Turns out what I did was take a nine-month break and switch the whole story from third to first person, among other edits to make the story better :) I know back then I wasn't happy with the story... but now, I'm VERY happy with how things turned out!)