FOD Chap 14.15

Chapter 14.15

Zhou Yun Sheng didn't let Xue Yan dress his wound, anyway, forensic would have to open up the bandage to take photos for evidence, so it was a waste of effort. Moreover, the more pitiful he looked, the more the photos could win the judge's sympathy in court. The police found Xue Jing Yi unconscious in the garage and thought the Xue Zi Xuan at her side was the murderer. They immediately handcuffed him, and had the medical personnel carry Xue Jing Yi out, speaking softly in comfort. When they walked out Xue house's main entrance and found another 'Xue Jing Yi' covered in blood, their eyeballs almost popped out.

"Police officers, she's the murderer, she wanted to kill me." Zhou Yun Sheng was hiding in Xue Yan's embrace, pointing to Xue Jing Yi on the stretcher.

Xue Zi Xuan was being held up by two police officers, catching sight of the boy, his expression turned elated, and he immediately wanted to break away from the police and run to him. But then he met the hatred in the boy's eyes and froze, as if a spell was cast, his whole body unable to move. He realized that the worst case had happened, and everything was irreversible.

The detectives in charge of the case found that it wasn't going to be so simple. They sent the wounded to the hospital for treatment first, and after making sure their conditions were stable, they separated and interrogated them. Who were the perpetrators who were the victims, they were still confused, but of course, they most wanted to know why the famous child piano prodigy suddenly had a twin brother. There must be tons of layers to this story.

Xue Rui and Xue Li Dani received a phone call while still at the banquet, because the police didn't know the whole story, they were very vague, only asking them to quickly come to the police station. At the police station, they learned that one twin wanted to dig out the other's heart, and immediately guessed the situation. If they weren't holding each other up, they would've both fainted.

Because Zhou Yun Sheng's performances were too high profile, he could currently be considered the most popular person in the country, so the police attached great importance to this case. And because it involved the 10th National Summit's performance, even the Ministry of Foreign Affairs got involved, repeatedly urging for this case to be quickly solved. Even worse, the paparazzi that squatted around Longquan Mountain daily to try and get shots of the famous child piano prodigy had reacted instantly, posting the news all over the Internet.

"Child piano prodigy Xue Jing Yi has been arrested by the police as a murder suspect!"

"Xue Jing Yi is suspected of being involved in a murder case, and is now being investigated by the police."

"Is she the victim or the murderer, was it a grudge between the rich and powerful, or an emotional dispute? The famous child piano prodigy Xue Jing Yi has been suspected of sinking into bloody madness."

Various sensational headlines grabbed the public's attention. Zhou Yun Sheng had attracted attention from hundreds of millions of people worldwide, and most of them were highly educated socialites and music industry heavyweights who were all concerned about this matter. It was too late for the police to suppress the news, the case was too widespread, so the only thing they could do was speed up the investigation and give the anxious public a reasonable explanation. The police and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs staff all broke out in cold sweat, desperately wishing for Xue Jing Yi to not be involved in any scandals.

Now, Xue Jing Yi was definitely the most famous figure in China, it wasn't exaggerated to say that she was the flag that represented the country's image, if this flag fell, it would certainly receive worldwide attention. Plus China was hosting the 10th National Summit where Xue Jing Yi was scheduled to perform, this matter would definitely impact China's international image.