A favor?

Third Person

Two days passed and Bill was looking for a certain friar. He couldn't seem to find him.

He entered the church again and saw Friar Laurance. He raced over to him and smiled so him.

"Good morning Friar Laurance." Bill said.
"Fair morning to you." Friar Laurance said.
"I've been looking for you for days now," Bill said.
"The blood of Cipher what is your purpose here?" Friar Laurance asked.
"I came here to ask of you something," Bill said.
"For it is a potion, then no." Friar Laurance said.
"N-No Friar Laurance I do not ask of that," Bill said.
"The last time I've seen that face of yours was when tears consumed your eyes," Friar said.
"Those tears are no longer needed for me," Bill said.
"I see." Friar Laurance said.
"Friar Laurance I have swooned for someone! I need a favor from you." Bill asked.
"You have swooned? That is wonderful for you. I bless you with the luck of the stars that your love will be pure and everlasting," Friar Laurance said.
"He's the moon to me, his heart is golden," Bill said.
"He is right for you, what blood is he?" Friar said.
"He is a foe, he has stolen my heart and our love has been growing more and more," Bill said.
"A foe you have fallen for?" Friar Laurance said.
"Yes, a foe has stolen my heart, but this is real love. I've loved him since I've meant him. Meeting day after day." Bill said.
"A love so strong? The love between foes is hard to control. I warn you about this love." Friar said.
"We do not care for our family's wars, we just want to love each other. We know that battle will not end, but we want to be together." Bill said.
"A good heart you have." Friar Laurance said.
"He has a better one," Bill said.
"You are in love my son." Friar Laurance said.

They walked down the hallway and they went up a few steps. Bill gave Friar Laurance the rings. The Friar smiled at looked at Bill.

"A simple symbol of love, the last pair brought so many things." Friar Laurance said.
"It's simple but for me, it's worth more," Bill said.
"Both household symbols are joined together." Friar Laurance said.
"They are," Bill said.
"I have a feeling that these houses will soon come together. When that times come I wish them good luck." Friar Laurance said.
"Will you marry us?" Bill asked.
"I will my boy, only the two?" Friar Laurance said.
"Someone close to my lover will be coming. She told me before her time is up she wants to see him get married." Bill said.
"That will be fine. Now race off now, I must prepare for tomorrow. You will be married at twelve!" Friar Laurance said.

Bill said thank you millions of times before he left the church. Bill raced home and went to write his letter to his lover.

"Our names will be one soon." Bill smiled.

He wrote a simple letter and wrote information about their marriage. Bill was about to race to the other household until he was stopped. He quickly put the letter in his pocket.

"What's with the hurry? You have been racing in and out of these halls for weeks." Keyhole said.
"I have very important things to do," Bill said.
"We all have been curious where have you been running off too," Pyroncia said.
"It's nowhere important," Bill said.
"Then why in a rush? Forget about what you are doing." Eight-ball said.
"I don't have time for this," Bill said.
"If it's important then let us come with you?" Paci-fire said.
"You cannot come," Bill said.
"Bill we know you very well, you have been sneaking out. Why is that?" Will said.
"I need to give something to someone, it's private," Bill said.
"All right." Keyhole said.

Bill raced off as his friends and brother were tempted to follow Bill. They did not and let Bill go. 

Bill climbed over the walls, sneaked into the Pines garden, and found his baloney. Bill then sneaked back down and left the Pines garden and raced back home.

A surprise guest was there and it was Friar Laurance. He had a book in his hand with a golden cross.

"Friar Laurance, what are you doing here?" Bill said.
"I came to tell you something." Friar Laurance said.
"What is it." Bill asked.
"Lower your head." Friar Laurance said.

He did as he was told and friar Laurance opened the book and spoke.

"Let this love grow, not any soul will stop these lovers. This one is a foe to a foe, for a foe to love a foe. Let this one be blessed, let this one be clean." Friar Laurance said

He then closed the book and looked at Bill.

"I must give you my luck." Friar Laurance said.
"Bless you, Friar Laurance," Bill said.
"Now I must go, rest up my child." Friar Laurance said.

He walked out as Bill looked up at the wall. He walked into his room and looked at his hand.

"Soon our names will be together and we should not be foe's no more," Bill mumbled.
"I love you my Pinetree," Bill said.