"Mariah."

SEXUAL/RÀPE CONTENT

-Caterina-

Uni was alright as usual.

I came home and plopped myself on the couch, groaning. I was the only family member in the house. My mother went to go pick up my siblings as she usually would and my father was at work, luckily. It was just me and the staff.

I went into the kitchen and greeted Anna, a cleaner. She was an old with short grey hair and a wrinkly face but she was beautiful.

I often complimented her whenever I saw her. "Uni?" She asked. I groaned as she chuckled, "enjoy it while it lasts, dear," I raised an eyebrow. "Why does every adult say that?" She wiped the counters before saying, "because it's true. Things get harder as you grow."

I nodded and she left the room.

I sighed, licking my lips eating some crisps as the door opened. I turned to see my father and he rolled his eyes at me, staring at me in disgust.

"It's no wonder you're getting so fat," he muttered and I looked down at my body before saying to him, "actually, I think it's the other way around." He glared at me and I stared at him challengingly.

He then grabbed an apple and threw it at me. I caught it, my eyebrow arching a little.

"That might do you some good," he said, gesturing towards the apple and I scowled a little before he took a pear and left the room.

I put the apple down and changed it for crisps. I wasn't fat, I was actually quite slim. I was short, with thick thighs and calves but I wasn't fat. Just curvy.

I tossed the empty crisps packet in the bin before leaving the kitchen.

I went into the living room and read a book. I was halfway through when I heard the front doors opening and Max and Elena's voice.

I smiled a little, closing my thick book and walking out the lounge to see them.

They were with Benny, a maid here. She smiled at me before leaving and I looked at my siblings. "Where's mom?" I asked and Max shrugged as Elena replied, "she's working today so Benny picked us up."

I nodded, a little disappointed. "So tell me," I said with a smile as we walked into the living room. "How was school?"

Elena smiled, "really good. I got an award for spelling!"

I hugged her a little, "that's great, Lena. You should be proud. What about you, Maxie?"

He groaned at the nickname and I chuckled. "Max, Cat, Max."

I chuckled again as he gave me a playful look. "Not much happened today actually. It was just a normal school day."

I nodded before asking, "how's Teresa?"

He rolled his eyes, "she's not my type."

"Your type?" I asked with a chuckle and he groaned again, "yeah."
"Okay, well. .theres plenty more fish in the sea - or birds in the sky, or-"

"Cat," Max groaned and I laughed, tickling him a little. "Sorry but it's my job to make you feel embarrassed," I told him as he laughed.

The doorbell rang and I heard someone go and get it. I turned to my younger siblings. "You guys should get changed," I told them and they groaned before obeying me and going upstairs, to their rooms to change out of their uniform.

I walked into the corridor and Lea, a maid came to me and said, "ma'am, there's someone at the door for you." I smiled, "thanks." I walked over to the door and opened it to see Ben, a guy from uni.