Y/N's Parents Come To Her Concert

A/N: Just pretend your parents are alive in this one shot.

No One POV

You would see everyone's parents come to your concert. All except yours. Your parents lived in Australia, and even though you had toured that place last year, they couldn't make it to the concert as they had some issue with one of your family members falling ill. 

You were about to perform your comeback Anpanman on stage today and were thrilled to perform the high energy choreography in front of all your fans. What you didn't know and were not expecting was that your parents would be there to watch you. 

The boys had planned with your family to surprise you buy buying a ticket from Australia to Korea for your family - which included your mother, father and sister - and also buying them some VIP tickets, seats in the front row, high touch tickets and backstage passes were all included in the deal.

The show started and you were singing the chorus while dancing, but in the middle you thought that you saw your mum. You shrugged it off thinking that you were hallucinating at first, but when the song was about to end, you saw your whole family watching with an army bomb. You fell on your knees and had tears spilling on your already sweaty face. 

Just then Jungkook came up and started rubbing circled on your back while Jimin was singing. You looked up and saw your parents smiling at you and smiled back at them. Jungkook helped you get back up causing the army to go wild and you finished the song with your members. 

"So Y/N, how did you like your surprise?" Namjoon asked you on stage after they finished the song.

"It's better than anything I could have asked for." You say tearing up again.

"ARMY! Now you must be wondering what surprise we are talking about!" Yoongi shouts out as they all chorused

"NEEEE!"

"Well you see, all of our parents have seen us perform live, but Y/N's parents haven't. They live in Australia, and today we decided to surprise our maknae by calling her parents over to watch our performance today. Y/N's parents and sister are in the front row and have a VIP ticket and when Y/N spotted them, as you saw she started crying." Hoseok said.

"AWWWWW!" the crowd chorused as you felt yourself blush.

"So ARMY! Did you enjoy our performance?" Namjoon shouted out.

"YESSSS!"

"Kamsahmnida hyungs. This really made my day. Actually my year." You laughed as tears spilled from your eyes.

"Ah I'm crying again, but I am only here because of you ARMY, and my family. They supported me when I wanted to become an idol and I am thankful everyday to their generosity." You said as you smiled. Cheers were echoing throughout the stadium as you ended your show and headed towards the hi-touch to meet some ARMY's personally. 

You had gotten through many fans quite smoothly and were in the best mood you had ever been in for a long time. 

"Annyeong." You said to the next person while looking down, but when your gaze shifted up, your eyes glazed with tears that threatened to spill.

"Eomma. Appa." You whispered as you ran over to the other side to crush your family in a group hug.

The boys and ARMY were looking over at you with awe at your bonding moment with your family. Suddenly your little sister started crying.

"Oh, Jihnee-ah, why are you crying?" You asked as she sobbed into your shoulder.

"I missed you eonnie. I wish you could come home. I have no one to play with." she said as everyone awed, including yourself.

"Jihnee-ah, you can come over to my dorm any day you want. Then you can play with me and the boys as well." you said while stroking her hair as her sobs turned into hiccups.

"R-really?"she asked looking at you wide eyed.

"Really baby." You kissed her he'd as she flashed you a goofy grin. She was only 5 while you were 17. 

"YAYY!" she shouted, causing you to chuckle at her behaviour. The staff let your parents stay with you a minute longer before they moved on. 

"Eonnie, can I stay with you now?" she asked. You looked at the staff and asked for permission as she nodded.

"Of course baby, com here." You patted your lap which she quickly sat on. She leant her head against your shoulder as you smiled at her small action.

You went through the fan sign with the fans cooing at how cute your little sister was, especially when she would nuzzle her head against the crook of your neck due to shyness. Slowly as your sister adjusted, she became less shy and decided to tell the ARMY's a little something.

"Unnie can I have the mic? I want to say something to the ARMY's." she asked as you nodded and  passed her your mic.

"ARMY! I have something to tell you all!" she giggled as you chuckled at her cuteness.

"What is it?" they all replied.

"Well you see, one time when we were smaller, Y/N unnie and I went to the park together. She was sitting on the bench and when it was time to go, she accidentally went up to someone else thinking it was me and poked her. The girl freaked out and ran to her parents and unnie also got so scared that she fell on her butt, but she fell into a puddle of mud, so her butt was all dirty and yucky."she said as you flushed red from the memory.

"AHAHAHA Y/N-ah!" the members laughed as you glared at them, causing them to shut up, well most of them.

"AWWWWW!" the ARMY's cooed as you blushed in embarrassment.

The rest of the fan sign went smoothly with your younger sister revealing small embarrassing stories about you when you were younger, but you didn't;t mind as you loved it when she were happy. But oh boys you were not ready for the blackmail and the teasing the boys were going to give you later on.

A/N: HAIIII I am back my people. I have had exams and assignment and still have a few and I didn't find the time to upload I AM SO FUCKING SORRY! Anyways, please send in requests as you guys have amazing ideas and I would really appreciate it. BAIII BISHESSS!