epilogue;

I didn't know.
Why didn't you tell me?
Maybe I could have saved you,
maybe I could have done something
to help you.

Why didn't you ask me for help?
Why didn't you call me?

Why wasn't I there for you?

I'm sorry,
I'm so sorry Jisung.
I'm really sorry.

And I'm sorry this is the only thing
I ever said to you.

I'm sorry.

I was caught up too much in my own struggles, that I couldn't notice yours.
I was blinded.

If I would have asked more,
maybe...
... Maybe you'd still be here with me.

I've let you down... Didn't I?

While I was whining about everyone at school hating me, while I was whining about my mom being a bitch, while I was whining about how hard life at home was with her...
You were there, listening to me, comforting me, making me fall for you.

But at the same time, you were having much worse, but still managed to smile, comfort me, and being your usual self.

How could have I known the truth?

I'm sorry, my angel

I promise you I'll make him go to prison. I promise you he'll pay for what he did.

Your dad will die in jail.

I hope you'll be happy to know he'll never touch your sister anymore, he'll never lay another finger on her.

I'll keep care of it, for you.

Now rest in peace, my beautiful angel.

I wish I could have helped you, I wish you did ask for my help.

But now it's too late to be sorry...

Isn't it?

-----------------------

Hey, Jisung, today marks one year since you ended your pain.
And I just wanna tell you that I still love you, I wanna tell you that I didn't forget about you, I could never. I wanna tell you that your sister is okay, I'm taking care of her. She's now like family to me.
We always talk about you, you're still living in our memories.
I hope things are good up there, don't forget to smile, okay my angel?
I still love you with my whole heart ♡

*****
Me? Crying for my own story?

Yes.

Only the thought of Jisung being in pain... It really hurts me.
I just love him too much and always hope he's feeling happy and okay, cause that's what he deserves.

Btw if you have questions, just ask, I'll reply to all of them :)

Please, everyone, if you ever struggle, whether is "not important" or "super important" (everything that makes you go through an hard time is important. Cause YOU are important), ASK for help. Always reach for some help.
Do not isolate yourself, you deserve to be happy, okay? You deserve to be okay.
I love you all xoxo

Also if you like my stories, I just published another one, "sticky notes ¢ Markhyuck" go check it if you want :)