14.

Riley

"Thank you Amaru." I laughed, shaking my head as he opened his car door for me with an attitude.

The tables have definitely turned because now I was the one in the hot seat. I showed Amaru the innocent text I sent to Bishop but he was still mad.

He got into the car on the other side, started it and pulled off.

"Y'all good now?" Amani asked cuddling with Jay in the backseat.

"Yeah, we're fine." I smiled looking back at them before looking over to Amaru, who was focusing on the road.

He had one hand on the wheel and the other on the arm rest beside us, so I decided to grab it.

I grabbed his hand and he was tense but he let me before letting out a deep sigh as we pulled up to a red light.

"Aw, Jay I want to be like them." Amani taunted, grabbing Jay's hand as I looked back at them, laughing.

"So, y'all are together?" Jay asked and I shook my head.

"They're taking things slow." Amani told him and he nodded.

"That's cool." He said.

"Aye bruh, don't ever agree to take it slow with a girl." Amaru said as he pulled off from the light, making me look at him.

"Why not?" Jay asked, laughing.

"Just don't." He said as Jay nodded.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Can somebody play some music, this about to be a long drive." He said dismissing my question, making me laugh.

"Give me the AUX cord." I said letting go of his hand.

"I don't know where it's at." He said smartly as I smacked my lips.

"Yes you do." I said.

"Here." He said as he took it out of the cup holder.

**

2 hours later..

8:45pm

"How much longer?" I whined, trying to get comfortable in the seat.

"We have two more hours." Amaru said.

"Oh my god." Amani whined.

"I'm tired." She went on.

"Me too." I said.

Jay was knocked out and laying the opposite way so she ended up cuddling into him and getting comfortable.

"I can't do this for two more hours." I whined, taking my seatbelt off and turning my body towards the door.

"Put your seatbelt on Riley." Amaru said.