Please Forgive Me- Conor Maynard

"Conor please" You voice cracked as you said the last word, tears were streaming down your face.

He gave you a cold hard stare, just as many tears were falling down his face as yours. He was furious.

"Please forgive me" You begged but it came out as more of a whisper.

"Why should I y/n?!" He yelled "You kissed my best friend, of all people my best fucking friend"

You could see the hurt in his blue eyes and he remembered the scene he had just witnessed. Anth has kissed you, you did not kiss him back at all; but Conor won't listen to you trying to explain what had happened. He was blinded by anger and won't listen to any of your apologise or explanations. He had made Anth leave and refused to listen to anything he had to say.

"I didn't kiss him, he kissed me!" You tried to yell back but it came out quieter.

"Bullshit y/n!" He said "Anth always had a thing for you and I'm pretty sure you fucking knew because you were always flirting with him!"

"No I fucking wasn't, maybe if you didn't get so fucking jealous you'd see that we were just friends!" You replied.

"Just fucking leave!"

You stared down at the ground, you were so scared to loose Conor. You couldn't imagine life without him.

"Please listen to me, Con" You whimpered "Please forgive me"

"It's okay,y/n"

You looked up shocked by his reply, was he forgiving you?!

"You and Anth deserve each other " He said harshly.

"Conor why can't you fucking listen to me, I didn't kiss him back!" You screamed.

"Just get out" he said.

"No"

"Y/n I said get out!" He said so loudly and so harshly it made you jump, Conor never spoke to you like this and now he was it scared you so much.

"Conor" You whimpered in a last attempt to get him to listen.

"Just leave" He said sofly.

With red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks you slowly left conors apartment, closing the door softly behind you.

You had just lost your entire world, you felt so broken.