Epilogue

Epilogue

Tuesday, lunchtime, Cafeteria

"Did you hear about that crazy guy that got arrested last night?", Kaidou asks. Saiki and I simultaneously shake our heads. "Never heard of it". "I wouldn't have a clue". "Well, it said that he tried to break into this guys lab which was in this abandoned looking building when he got caught. They said it was the strangest crime scene because even though the had the evidence there were so many unexplainable things like fried bugs, what do you guys think happened?". "Maybe the science guy was eating fried bugs or something?", Nendou suggests. You smile uncomfortably. "Or maybe the scientist was using bugs for his research and there was a fire which killed them", you suggest, trying to end the discussion. Kaidou taps his chin. "Hmm I don't know, it seems a bit odd since the scientist didn't have any equipment relating to the care of bugs, he was more into tech". "Where did you hear all of this?", Saiki asks. Kaidou held up a newspaper where there was a picture of Kusuke smiling brightly. "The guy said that he was working in his lab and the guy came into he fought him off, he must pretty strong since the criminal was quite muscular and had a knife". You sweat drop and stand up suddenly. "Sorry I gotta go to the bathroom". Kaidou and Nendou nodded and watched as Saiki stood up too. "Saiki she's just going to the bathroom, there's no need to join her", Kaidou says. "I need to go too". The two idiots shrug it off and watch as the two of us walk into the hall before teleporting up to the roof.

"Did you bring it?", you ask as you take a seat. He sits beside you and opens his bag pulling out two cups of coffee jelly. "Of course, do you think I would forget?". You giggle, shaking your head. Taking a cup from him and happily beginning to eat it. Halfway through you stop and offer your hand to the pink-haired psychic. "What are you doing?", he asks. "Just touch my hand for a second, I want to know what happens if we only do it for a second". He sighs and slips his glove off, letting his fingers touch yours for a second. "What did you see?", you ask him. "You sleeping". You nod. "And what did you feel?". You giggled. "You're annoyed". He gives a rare smile. "About what?". You tap your chin before your face lights up. "At me because I interrupted your coffee jelly, at Kaidou for going on about last night and at Nendou for being an idiot?". He nods. "You got it right". You hold out your hand again. "Again?", he questions. You nod in response. He touches your palm for a second, his cheeks heat up. "What did you see?". "You in the shower", he says bluntly. Your face heats up. "Pervert", you mutter quietly. He sighs and nudges your side. "And what did you feel?". "Hm, it was happiness because of the coffee jelly". He nods and reaches out for your hand this time. "One more time". He touches your hand and smiles lightly. "I see you and I walking to school together". You smile back at him and look down to the floor. "What did you feel?". You bit your lip and hesitated to answer. He pokes your shoulder gently. "Come on, the static in your mind is driving me crazy. Just tell me". You let out a sigh and rest your head against his shoulder. "It was love, Saiki". He leans to the side and kisses your forehead gently. "You know you can call me by my first name now, right?". You blush. "I just don't want to sound awkward". He shrugs his shoulders. "Try it". "Uh Kusuo".

"Wow look at how cute they are", you hear a whisper. You sit up and turn around, seeing most of your class looking at you through the door of the roof. "How long were they there?", you whisper. "They only got there now". You let out a relieved sigh. "Thank god". Suddenly the bell rang and a bunch of girls from your class ran over and pulled you up. "Come lovebirds, we have PE!". You blush and look back at Saiki as he is swarmed by the boys as they pulled him to his own PE class. You blushed at the direction the conversation the two of you were having. You would call it out but you were feeling a little flustered so you did it in the most obvious way to talk to a psychic. "I love you, psychic boy".

The end, I loved writing this story and I really wanted to finish it. So sad to see it go though but that only means I can write more. I want to write about more characters from this anime because it's amazing. Anyway, vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD