💫EIGHTEEN💫

"Strange?" Tess said looking at the tall man who was dressed weirdly.

"Yes my name is Doctor Stephen Strange and I am a-"
"A wizard!"
"No." Doctor Strange said rolling his eyes.
"But you produce magic?"
"Yes.."
"So that is a wizard don't fight me on this I read Harry Potter and I met the Supreme lady." Tess pointed out making Steven make a weird noise.

"Of course you did. Anyway do you know why I am here?" He asked the girl who just glowed with blue.
"Uh why are you glowing?"  He added.
"I tend to do that." Tessa shrugged not really knowing the answer.

"Whatever. Back to my question do you know why I am here?" He questioned.

"I think so but than again surprises keep popping up like daises so please enlighten me wizard boy."

"It it my job to watch extraterrestrial species and protect them from Earth-"
"I know." Tess cut him off "again I've met the supreme lady and we made a deal or something. Hey where is she?"

"She is busy dealing with some stuff." Stephen said.
"Wizard stuff?"
"Yes." He gritted making Tess smirk.

"You can leave now." Tess said awkwardly.
"No I cannot, Tessa you are under arrest by order of-"
"You can't arrest me!"

But it was too late, Doctor Stephen Strange caste a lock that not even Tessa could get out of.

"Let me go you coward!"
"Sorry nope no can do."
"Fuck you!"
"I have a girlfriend."

* * * * *

"Your telling me that our Tessa is destroying New York's liquor stores and trying to kill herself?" Thor asked Tony as told the group what was going on.

"I wonder what's gotten into her?" Nat said out-loud making Thor clear his throat.

"I may know why..."
"Oh enlighten us as you were sleeping with her, tell us why she is finally after all these years feeling emotion." Tony interrupted.

"I'm not sleeping with her, I'm just sleeping with her. Ya know when two adults share a bed. It's mutual." Thor shrugged.

"You've been totally fucking." Clint said making Nat smack him.
"Ouch.." he rubbed her arm.

"When did Tess start feeling emotion?" Steve asked Thor.
"When she found it she had a sister."

"Tessa has a sister? Bull shit." Clint says. "No I'm serious she does." Thor replies.

"Okay Point-break what does her sister look like?" Tony asked sassily.
"Not sure never met her just know what Tess told me as she cried." Thor shrugged.

"Well isn't this just great!" Steve starts to say. "We should be a team."
"Yeah um about that I got to go bye. Be back for the party!" Clint says quickly as he runs out checking his watch.

"Fix this now." Steve points to Thor before storming off.

* * * * *

Locked up in some serious wizard jail as Tessa called it, she scowled in anger and rage and sadness. Taking a deep breath she let out some blue essence. Closing her eyes, she pictured the team. She mostly pictured Thor. Chanting in her head she tries to reach out through the cast space of which they are apart and she finds herself flying through New York and up through the Avengers tower and into Thor's room. As the world swirls around her, Tessa squeezes her eyes even tighter.

"Thor." She calls out softly. She sees in her mind Thor perk his head up. "Thor help me." She continues to say into Thor's head.

"Tessa?" He calls out. "Help me! I'm stuck in some wizard jail in this building." Tessa said making the building she was in presented in his mind.

Growing tired as she barely used this ability as it was only to find the other infinity stones or her siblings it was hard to use on regular beings even if Thor was a god.

"Please hurry." With that Tess snapped out of her concentration and took in several deep breaths and a cough while Thor stood up and ran out of the bedroom still trying to understand what Tess did and how she communicated with him.

"Steve? Tony? Anyone? I found Tessa! She's in trouble!" Thor bumbled around the bedroom floor.

Stepping out of his bedroom Steve just looked alarmed at Thor.

"What do you mean you found her? How?"
"She spoke to me in my head."
"Of course she did, do you need us for help?" Steve asked tiredly but ready to go and fight for his friends.

"No I should be good, I'll be back before the party starts." With that Thor summoned his hammer and took off to find Tessa.

Sighing Steve shook his head, "I should have stayed frozen." He mumbles to himself before going to continue getting ready.