CHAPTER 61

The Letter

Nam Suji glared at the hotel building and turned away angrily "Who does he think he is telling me to do this and that?!"

She looked down the empty street and with her mind made up to rebel she stormed off down the street.

Scar came out from behind a tree outside the hotel and watched Suji walk away. He smirked and quickly looked back to see if anyone was there before following Suji.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Hyerin rubbed the back of her neck as she stared at her computer screen. She couldn't sleep so she'd decided to look through what the boys had found out about CG so far.

She yawned as she scrolled down the page.....suddenly she furrowed her brows and scrolled back up again. She came closer to the screen and paused as she tried to understand.

"....part of the defense science organization?", Hyerin read the line, "...the defense science organization...", she quickly searched it on the internet and found numerous articles. She clicked on the first one and she read it interest, "the defense science organization main aim is to develop defense tools vital...wait for defense tools?"

Hyerin clicked on another article, "....the defense science team have come under a lot of scrutinies for developing unsafe drugs that killed volunteers....", Hyerin's eyes widened, "...a number of drugs have had to be destroyed for their fatal side effects..."

Hyerin quickly grabbed her phone and called Dawon.

"Unnie?"

"mm...Hyerin? What time is it?"

"Unnie the drug that...killed Junghyun and Donghyuk oppa-"

"What about it?", Dawon abruptly asked.

"You said that the drug was initially developed by the army to use on prisoners of war right?"

"Yes."

"When? Do you know the exact year?", Hyerin asked anxiously.

"2002 was when they started experimenting it in labs."

"2002?", Hyerin bit her lip as she read the article again.

"Why? Have you found something?"

"Yea...I think I have", Hyerin mumbled, "CG was part of the defense science organization from 1995 till 2005-"

"You think he had something to do with the drug?", Dawon asked.

"It definetly can't be a coincidence."

"....then...I..."

"What is it?" Hyerin asked when she heard Dawon hesitate.

Dawon took a deep breath, "Can you meet me at the HQ now?"

"Now?"

"I need to show you something," Dawon said.

"I'll be there in 10", Hyerin said as she grabbed her jacket and ran out of the apartment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suji rubbed her arms together as she walked down the empty road, hardly any cars or people were around so she felt it was safe for her to be walking around without being noticed.