salt - b.miles

"Noah Kim! You have impressed me once again," laughed Kim Seokjin, raising his shot glass which clicked against Namjoon's glass. "How did you know this was my favourite resturant?"

Namjoon shrugged his shoulders before tilting his head back to drink the alcohol.

"I didn't know," he lied, "I brought you here because this is also my favourite restaurant. I want us to discuss our business plans comfortably in a place I trust."

His lies came out so effortlessly he almost believed in it himself. In fact, that was only his second time at the restaurant, the first was only the day before with Minah. He wanted her to see the place which he discovered was somewhere Seokjin frequented after doing a little stalking.

Namjoon picked up the expensive whiskey bottle which he ordered knowing fully well it was Seokjin's favourite. He filled the businessman's empty glass once again, Namjoon had lost count of how many times he did so; it was enough for Seokjin to get a little light headed. He loosened the tie around his neck and undid the top button to feel more relaxed.

To Namjoon's relief, the location was perfect for the action that was soon going to unfold. The restaurant provided intimate rooms perfect for private conversations that could be comfortably shared within the four walls. The traditional Korean restaurant had a low wooden table with red cushions as seats on the glossy mahogany floors. All that accompanied the two men and their expensive dishes was a large green plant in a corner and an antique art piece of a dragon surrounded by clouds propped on the wall.

Outside the room stood Minah in a blue hanbok the waitresses were required to wear. Her long brown wig provided by Namjoon was braided down her back with a ribbon that matched her outfit. In her hands was a tray that held a small floral teapot with two matching cups. Next to them was a single key.

Minah looked side by side, satisfied by the empty corridors. She looked back, up at the security camera which Namjoon had disabled earlier. Then she slid open the door and walked in.

Namjoon looked at her and nodded. Seokjin had his back to the door therefore didn't notice Minah locking the door with her key. Namjoon got out a photo from his blazer's inside pocket and slid it across the table towards Seokjin. Meanwhile, Minah crouched down to place the teapot on the table whilst discreetly keeping aware of Seokjin.

"Do you know this man?"

Seokjin leaned forward to look at the photo. After seeing the familiar menacing eyes of Blue staring back at him, he quickly got up. This caused Minah to stand up, taking her fighter stance in case Seokjin decided to do something unexpected. Namjoon calmly stayed in his seat, his arms crossed.

"I have to go," said Seokjin before turning around. After struggling to open the locked door, he looked back at Namjoon, then at Minah. His brows twitched into a frown.

"Who are you?"

"Answer my question. Do you know this guy?"

"Did he put you up to this?" asked Seokjin, pointing at Blue's photo, "I've paid all my debts to him and I'm not revisiting this past."

He tried the door again, attempting to slide it open with all his strength. Before he could shout for help, Minah grabbed his arm, twisting it around his back and held her pocket knife to his throat

"You will keep quiet and do as we say, then no one will get hurt. You understand me?" Minah whispered. Seokjin gulped.

Namjoon raised his eyebrows, equally as surprised as the businessman. He hadn't expected her to be so forceful towards a person Namjoon didn't consider to be a violent threat. It became obvious to him just how desperate she was to get Blue.