Chapter 25

Previously

"Caleb, promise me you're not going to do anything to me"

"I promise"

Well, that went easier than I thought. The only question now is if I can trust him or not.

And I dámn well know the answer to that question.

Now

"Well shít" I groan

Guess I should be scared of Mark.

"Why are you telling me all of this, Caleb?"

"Because I knew this was going to be the only way to get you away from your beloved friends" he smirks evilly

"W-what? You promised you wouldn't do anything to me." Panic creeps up inside of me and I jump of the bench we were sitting on.

"Then I guess I have to break that promise, my love" he smirks and whistles on his fingers.

I see 4 men walk towards us and my mind goes into 'run away or you'll die' mode. You know that feeling? When you're walking home in the dark and you're alone. That feeling that something bad is going to happen to you or that some creep is following you? Well, multiply that with 25 and there you have what I'm feeling right now.

Those guys honestly look like bodybuilders and there's no doubt that I won't be able to fight them off me.

"Get lost Caleb"

"I tried that multiple times, my love"

I send him a death glare before running away.

You could call me naïve.

This is my only freaking chance to escape. I try to disappear in the crowd, but of course it won't be that easy. I hear their footsteps behind me getting closer and closer.

Well, what the hell did I expect? That they would just let me run away? Ha. I don't think so.

I should've never trusted him. What was I thinking?

Thank the lord I wore pants, a shirt and sneakers today and didn't go for the dress I originally wanted to wear. Even though the dress was extremely cute...

Back to the problem at hand, Alex.

I grab my phone and dial Mason's number, as I run away from those creeps.

"Pick up, pick up, pick up" I whisper

"Sorry! Pardon me!" I shout to the people as I bump against some of them.

"Alex, where the hell are you?" thank the lord, he picked up and even though he sounds angry, I am relieved

"Mason, I'm so sor- AAHH!"

Some of those dudes just appeared at my left side. I run to the right, but see another one. I know they're behind me too. So only one way to go. Straight ahead.

"Alex, what the hell is going on? No, don't answer that. Where the hell are you?"

"I, euh, d-don't know. Somewhere in the park" I get out, trying to figure out where I am

"What is in front of you right now?" I look at the building and see a haunted house.

(A/N I have no clue if there's a haunted house in Disneyland Paris, so I'm sorry if there isn't and if I'm not describing it the right way. Please forgive me)

"A haunted house" I look behind me and see that they're still following me. Dámmit.

"Go inside, Jade and I will find you"