ELEVEN

*theirs a game below*

SONG: JAMES ARTHUR: CERTAIN THINGS

T H I R D 🃏 P E R S O N

"Usually I don't talk to you. When I'm going through something rough I try to dodge talking to you, I try to figure it out on my own. I know, I know I questioned your faith and power multiple times, but this time I need help. Father God I can't loose that woman; you can't take her away from me too early. Please don't take away her or my child God. I know I didn't treat her the best when she was awake but if you just heal her then I promise I'll treat her like a real woman should be treated. I'll kiss the ground she walk on. I'll drop Chasity and just focus on my family. Just please God, make sure they're okay. In Jesus name, Amen." Jax said before wiping the tears from his eyes.

He sat in the chapel at the hospital praying to God that Miracle had a safe recovery.

Miracle was in a medically induced coma. The doctors said she passed out and on her way collapsing she hit her head. She had swelling in the brain and doctors thought it was the best—even though she was pregnant, to put her to sleep. The drug Propofol (Diprivan) might have some side affects of the baby but if they didn't then the swelling in her brain would prevent blood from flowing. Ultimately both Miracle and the baby would die if they didn't take action.

"Jax, the doctor needs to see you." Jax heard Kayshella said.

Saying one last prayer, Jax quickly grabbed so he could see miracle. His heart was racing and he just hoped she and the baby was okay.

"Everyone's here?" The doctor ask looking around the room.

"Yes!" Jax said quickly.

"Alright... so Miracle and the baby is doing fine. The swelling is going down and she doesn't need the oxygen mask anymore." The doctor said making everyone smile.

"A-and Jason, is he okay?" Jax asked.

"He'll need to do some physical therapy but other than that he's good." The doctor said looking through his chart.