DISLCAMER

My book became an Amazon bestseller; so they have become stricter with me than with other books. Because of this, I have had to remove 52 chapters of my book on Wattpad (but bc I love you guys I'm only taking off 42). 

I've only removed around 10 chapters on Inkitt: link in bio (I update on Inkitt once a week, so I'm slowly adding back the chapters). So that means that in total there are only 20 chapters on here and 52 chapters on Inkitt. So after chapter 20 the rest of this book (on here) is just updates (attentions).

(I'm sorry that I had to remove this many chapters but they made me. Ik it's inconvenient for some of you). 

If you want to finish the book then you can buy and review the book on Amazon in paperback and ebook: http://bit.ly/TheVampiresPetPaperback

Or you can buy it on any of these other platforms (iBooks, Nook, Kobo, Scribed, 24 Symbols, !ndigo, and Anderson and Robertson). GO BUY AND REVIEW IT THERE TOO!: https://www.books2read.com/u/3R1KjR

It's also very important that you review VP on Goodreads, Amazon, and any of the other platforms.

There is a sequel to VP called the Forbidden Love. That book is on Inkitt as well and I post there first before I post on here so if you want early updates then click the link in my bio, follow me, and review the book.

The same thing goes for Nyx's Demons.

I also have a few original works on there. One is about werewolves and the other is about cyborgs and romance. For more info on those books check out ATTENTION 2, ATTENTION 3, and ATTENTION 4.

Read the updates that are posted after this for more info!! But this is where VP ENDS.

Thx Short Stacks, luv ya!!!