Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Emily's dress at the top!

Happy Reading! ;)

Emily's POV

It's been one month since I discovered my liking for daniel. A crush you kids call it these days. I never thought that I would be the type of person to like my boss. Cliche. Isn't it?

But I do and I can't help. And this stupid crush is getting bigger and I am kind of scared now. Me and daniel can never be together. He is the biggest player of the world and why would he like me?

There is nothing special in me. I am just me. Simple and boring. Nothing like Daniel's mistresses.

He likes girls with big boobs and assess bigger than their homes. Well, it's not like I don't have curves. But he is more into blonde bimbos and experienced wild cats. And I am not any of these.

And most importantly, I am his assistant. Everything has to be professional.

I looked at my long brunette hair. Maybe I should dye them to blonde- wait. I seriously can not be thinking that. I am not going to change myself for stupid daniel.

Ugh. I really have to do something about this stupid crush. I don't want to like him but how can I not? He is just so good.

When he is always taking me to lunches which is friendly. How can I not like him when he smiles at me and his beautiful dimples appear. He does have a temper problem though but aside of that he is a good guy.

He just likes me as a friend. I wonder if I am even his friend? Obviously I am. I shook my head.

Maybe I should tell him that I like him. I thought for a second.

No freaking way! It will just ruin the friendship between us. That is always the problem between friends! A friend that likes her guy friend can't tell him that she likes him because she knows that it will just ruin their friendship because the guy doesn't like her back.

Ugh. I feel like screaming! I am so frustrated right now. And I should not think so much about a stupid crush and him. I am sure that I'll get it over with in few days.

Yeah.

I got up from my chair and decided to go to daniel's office, not that I am going to his office for any work. It's just that I haven't seen him since one hour. And I miss him.

Yeah. Only one hour. I am getting a little too attached with him and I am getting scared of it. Now is just not the time to think about any of this.

Now a days I am spending more time in his office than I spend in mine.

I was about to enter in the office when a girl who looks like a freaking model came out of the office with her red lipstick smudged and her red hair looks like she just had wild sex.

So they were doing it.

I ignored the pinge in my heart and went in. I saw daniel buttoning his shirt.

Oh.

So they really were doing it.

Tears welled up in my eyes. I quickly blinked them away not wanting him to see them. God, why am I crying. I should not cry over a player but it just hurts. No matter how much I want to ignore it.

He looked up at me finally and smiled. I forced a smile on my face but he didn't seem to notice how fake it was.

"Hey". He said.

"Hi". I replied.

"I was just going to come to your office". No. You were going to ride somewhere. I forced a smile.