Me!! (authors note)

Salaam Alaikum guys!
Just wanted to introduce myself (I should have done that before I started the book-sorry!) and give out a few pointers before I continue the story.

Okay let's get started!
I'm a beginner in the writing field and I'm looking forward to writing books keeping you guys entertained in the halal Islamic way. With your help and beautiful ideas of course!!

Alhamdulillah so far so good I have managed to publish/update two chapters and to be honest I've had more reads than I've expected.
-Pointers

1)I won't be able to update frequently but Insha Allah I should update at least once in a week.

2)The chapter could be short or  long but not too short.

3)I would love to get comments and also please vote( it kinda motivates me).

4) Also share the book with your loved ones ❤️ 

I think that would be all people!
Thank you very much!

I'm pretty much sure you guys are wondering were the " introducing myself part" is, so here it is folks.
I'm an African,I'm also a Muslim (Obviously 🙄) plus I'm kinda shy and quiet around people don't really know, but talk nonstop once i know them. I love cooking and baking and I'm in my mid teens.

I love love 💕 cats 😻and I have four kittens currently.

😸Hayyan

😼 Hannan

🙀 Ham-Z  ( 'twas actually Hamza. But I'm not sure bout naming cats after a companion of the prophet S.A.W name sooo....it's been modified. Well.....kinda) 

😽Hilal

Down below  is a fav meal of mine ( just felt like sharing that piece of info with you.)

👆Suya and garri 😋

👆Suya and garri 😋

Enjoy your fasting folks!!!

Asalamu Alaikum.

xoxo