Chapter 26

Previously

"Sorry guys, bumped into Caleb, but escaped. Don't worry, everything is going to be fine. I'm going to be fine" I try to convince myself more than I try to convince Jade

I turn around and jump back in shock.

"Wouldn't be too sure about that, Cherry"

Now

I immediately stop and freeze.

Wait. How the hell is this possible? This can't be true. How did he get here? Dang, I shouldn't have talked to Caleb. This wouldn't be happening AND I wouldn't be scared of Mark again.

"Surprised to see me?" He creepily laughs and walks closer to me.

I back away, but feel two strong arms around me. I struggle to get out of the person's grip, but he is way too freaking strong for me.

"Take someone from your own size" I huff as I move my legs like a seal

Where did all the damn people go? Why is no one around?

"Alex! Sh*t!" I hear from the other side of the phone, before it falls out of my hands

"I'm at the huge Ferris wheel with the Mickey Mouse on it"

"That's right in front of us!" It surprises me that I can still hear Jade scream.

I see Caleb walking towards me and he hits me across my face with his fist.

It takes all of me to keep my mouth shut. If I know Caleb, he wouldn't appreciate it and he would probably get his knife again.

He signals the person who holds me to follow him and he starts walking away, with me in his arms

"Alex!" I hear Jade yell from behind me

"John! Take her to the car, right now!" Caleb shouts at the man holding me. He nods and turns to the exit right away.

I look behind us and see that Mason is trying to fight both Caleb and Mark of him, while Jade runs after me.

She takes a look at someone walking on two crutches and grabs one of them. She apologizes, before running after me again.

Oh god, she did so not steal a crutch from a person with a broken leg. I almost burst out laughing, but decide that it's probably better to keep Johnsay on my side.

Jade gestures me to start talking to John, so he's not watching her.

"Hey you, John right? You know, why don't we stay a little longer here. I'm sure you love Disney. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, why don't we go take a picture with, ehm," I quickly look around for something to say, "GOOFY!" I say excitedly when I spot him

I see Goofy turn around and wave at us. I gesture him to come to us, but before he can even reach us, John lets me go with one hand, but still holds me tight with the other one.

"Stay there or something bad happens" Johnsay threatens Goofy

"Awh, how unfair, threatening poor, innocent and sweet Goofy. Don't you have a heart?"

From the corner of my eyes, Jade walks towards us. Okay, now I know I shouldn't find this situation funny, but come on.

She looks scared, but confident at the same time. She wears her Mickey Mouse ears, just like me. She wears this really cute dress with Mickey on it and has a crutch in her hand. And she approaches a man -who is threatening Goofy and holds a girl in his arm- from behind with the crutch high above her head.