Joys to tears

Pov Dipper

The nurse and I are chatting about a few things. My sister has been asking questions. Why do I wander off so quickly every day.

I wish I could tell but she will tell our uncles. He will be killed because of my fault. I do not wish for his death because of my faults.

I open the wooden door and saw a letter on my balcony. I rush over and open it. I call the nurse over and she stands next to me.

"Read my boy, read!" The nurse said.
"I will, I will nurse," I said.
"I cannot wait." The nurse said.
"My dearest Pinetree,
The moon and the stars are shining bright than the sun itself. We have luck on our aching bones, our luck is stronger than mine. I wish to tell you so many things, I wish. Our names will be together tomorrow at twelve. We shall share our love with friar Laurance. He will marry us, he has luck for us. Please my dearest lover, please be mine, I want to tell you in flesh but I cannot. This will do and when I see you, I will love you until I give out. I will see my lover be mine tomorrow."
"Such words he has." The nurse said.
"I do! I do!" I smiled.
"He knows you love him, this is something true." The nurse said.
"At twelve my name shall be Mason Cipher Pines." I smiled.
"That will be your name. My boy you are happy and I cannot wait for you to walk down. You have found your prince." The nurse said.
"I-I'm afraid," I said.
"What bothers you?" Nurse asked me.
"O-Of my very own blood," I said.
"I see." She said.
"W-What if they find out? They will kill him in front of my very eyes." I said.
"Do not think of that my boy, you will be very happy. I will not let them make my child weep." She said.
"I cannot let them find, but I am afriad of what will happen. My uncles want me to marry someone they love, but I do not want to marry a man I do not wish to be with." I said.
"You will not marry a man that you do not like." She said.
"Nurse? Why am I so afriad?" I asked.
"Fear is haunting your mind, my child. You are afriad that your own blood will go against you. I will not let that happen my child, I will not let that happen." She said.
"I-I love Bill very much..... Why does it hurt so much then? W-Why is love like war?" I asked.
"Love is war, my child, you have to keep fighting until you found peace. Your mother refused to marry her own suitor, she married your father instead. She knew the battlefield well, but she kept fighting until she was happy. I want you to do that too, to fight for your love. Don't let tears fall, an angel can't be sad." She told me.
"I-I just want my blood to love another blood." Tears rolled down my face.
"My child do not worry, do not worry. You will understand that you are strong. You opened your heart for a man that loves you." she told me.
"I-I want to be happy with a man I love. I do not want to be afriad to love him." I said.
"Then do not be afriad." She said.
"Love is like hate, you say you don't hate until they bring it out. Love is like that. You want to love but you don't say when someone comes they will break that cage and make you love." She said.
"They are the same, but they are different," I said.
"Now my child, you must rest since night has fallen." She said.
"Night has fallen so quickly, the sun has given up," I said.
"The sun wants you to become a Cipher, the sun wants your lover to become a Pines." She said.
"The sun wants us to get marry so soon," I said.
"It cannot wait for you to get married. Why could we not do it today, I want to see you happy and in love," She said.
"I cannot wait longer as well, but I need to rest since my day is tomorrow. You will come with me and see me as Mason Cipher Pines." I said.
"I will see my child be happy." She said.
"Sleep well nurse," I said.
"Sleep well tonight my child." She smiled.

She walks off and I close my door. I sit down on my bed and look at the wall.

I will be a Cipher soon.

I want to be one.

Moon and Stars take rest so I can be his forever.