Chapter 4 ✔

[Edited]

Xander's P.O.V. Enjoy ;)

We walk through the cafeteria doors and suddenly feel someone bump into me. I almost curse at the person, until I glance at the capturing green eyes. She's pretty small compared to my height. He hair is jet black but looks like she was drenched in liquid. What happened? I see her cheeks turn a tinge of pink before running around me.

My gaze shift toward a guy staring at me with a hard glare etched on his face. I stare back with a harder glare, his face turning from mine. That's right fucker. I watch as he turns and wraps his arm around Makenna's waist. I grimace and start heading to the line.

Makenna likes to think we are perfect for each other, but I beg to differ. She tries flirting with me and hugging me like we are an item. I don't reciprocate those feelings with her. She's a bully and she acts like it's okay when it's anything but.

I sit at my table taking one last glance at them to see Makenna stare straight at me with a smirk. I scoff at her. She is probably with him to try and make me jealous. I chuckle to myself. Yeah fucking right.

I head up to the line and grab a tray and take a seat at my usual table. I look up and see my friends coming up to the table.

"What's up, guys?" I greet and turn my attention to them as they take a seat with their tray's. They are my two best and only friends. Quality not quantity is what I think. Adam is the jokester and Tony is the usually serious and reasonable one. We have been best friends since kindergarten. We share everything with each other. No secrets, we are close like that. We've been through a lot together and always have each other's backs no matter what. But we also like to joke around, making fun of each other, because that's just what we do.

"Nothing much but I noticed you were making googly eyes at the new girl," Adam says, while wiggling his eyebrows playfully. Tony chuckles while continuing to dig into his food.

"So, what's your point?" I ask as I take a bite of my sandwich.

"She's kinda hot don't you think? I wouldn't mind hittin' that," Tony replies with a smirk on his face. I turn in his direction and scoff at him, wanting to punch him.

Adam notices my discomfort and narrows his eyes at Tony with an 'are you serious' look on his face.

Tony raises his hands in defense.

"I'm just kidding Xander, but you should have seen your face. You don't even know her and you're all angry with me," he says with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, whatever," I mumble waving my hand dismissively. I go to grab my phone out of my pocket.

I curse under my breath and notice it's not there. I must have left it in my car. I start to stand, and they look at me with curious glances.

"Look, I didn't mean to make you that upset Xander. It was just a joke," Tony defends. I shake my head.

"I'm just going to grab my phone. I must have left it in my car," I reply.

"Or stalk the poor girl," Adam quickly mutters under his breath. I send a glare his way before heading out of the cafeteria while shaking his head. I stroll down the hall and head out the entrance of the school. I reach my parked car, pulling out my keys before unlocking it. I take a seat in my car and start shuffling through my stuff in my car. Where did I put the damn thing? After some more searching, I finally find it under some clothes in the back. I really need to clean my car. I mean, it's not too bad though but still. I start backing out of the back and straighten myself out. Sighing in satisfaction. I turn around, noticing two people coming out of the school. I smile slightly noticing it's that girl I bumped into and also the guy that was giving me a death glare back in the cafeteria. Why is she with him?