Death....

Pov Bill

Days have passed since I have finally made my lover mine. Now I am Bill Cipher Pines.

My ring is still on my finger, I will not take this off. I will be seeing my lover at the market.

My friends and my brother is in the market. They do not know that I am here. I have to hide until I see my lover. Pinetree is mines until death! That is the feeling I want to feel day after day.

To love my Pinetree everyday!

O my love, I love you very much. I see him in the corner of my eye. His smile is brighter than the sun itself. He runs into my arms and smiled at me.

"Pinetree my love, what shall we do?" I ask.
"Follow me, I have somewhere to show you." Pinetree said.
"Let's go," I said.

He held my hand as we went to the outskirts of town. Where I see a wheat field and a forest.

This is a wonderful slight I see. His eyes glow and he smiles at me. This will be a slight that I will never forget. He is here, my love is right here.

"This is a wonderful sight I see." I said.
"On the outskirts of town, where we go someday." Pinetree said.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"I say that we can leave... When the war here is getting harder and harder. We can leave this fair town and go somewhere else." Pinetree said.
"We don't have to leave this fair town. We should fight back with love, love brought us together." I said.
"What happens if we can't fight every war?" Pinetree said.
"We will keep each other safe, I should never leave you." I said.
"Our family feud has been the reason we cannot show our love to others. These broken pieces cannot be repaired." Pinetree said.
"That may be, but those broken pieces but these are just tainted blood. Blood that has been hurting for as long as time. We shall try to clean and heal the broken." I said.
"The good to evil, this is a war we are fighting. The moments of love, moments of sadness, moments of madness. What can we do to help the blood that had been hurting?" Pinetree asked.
"I do not know, but for now we have our love. I have your smile and eyes to look at for now. When time comes when it comes, we shall stay together and fight." I said.

His arms come around my neck and smiles at me.

"If we should let our blood know, what would happen?" Pinetree asked.
"Rage...guilt.....disappointment." I said.
"Think of good? The ones that might understand our love." Pinetree said.
"Enjoyment, peace, tears of happiness, trust.... " I said placing my hand on his cheek.
"Tell me about your blood, what are they like?" Pinetree asked.
"My brother Will very timid, protective, intelligence, kind and so much more." I said.
"There is more and I know." Pinetree said.
"Pyroncia is kind, a wild fire, bright and spirited. Keyhole a mess, caring, stubborn, jokes. Eight-ball is some foolish, sweet, lazy, but full of life at times. Paci-fire like fire, he has a temper, brighter than the sun at times, very similar to Keyhole." I said.
"I wish to meet them but my blood I cannot." Pinetree said.
"A day when war is over, you will meet them not in battle but in friendship," I said.
"My sister yearns for peace, she's full of life and too much of it, kind, selfish at times, just a handfull. The youngest is Star she tries to make peace, sweet, loving, foolish, a bit hot-headed. Lady Widow like a mother, kind and sweet, ruthless and tough when it is needed. Andrew a bit of a fighter, wild like fire but if it's too bright it burns, he is kind but anger he has. My sisters friends Candy and Grenda they are both sweet and sour, bitter sweet I must say. They are full of life, we all are." Pinetree said.
"Full of life we are... But life too is so short." I said.
"Life is so short then it tells us to live longer. To treasure what we have, to share my life with you." He smiled.
"That smile is all I need."