Dinner Night with Chen Chen (FINAL)

You're shopping with your bestfriend.Then,you received a message.*beepbeep*You opened the message and it's from Chen."Hey..tonight would you mind if I take you for a dinner?:)"you smiled widely."Why are you smiling?"your friend asked."Chen!!!"you showed your friend his text."Oh my God!!He's bringing you out for dinner?!"your friend asked."Yeah!Obviously!"you answered."Ok..let's buy you a new dress for dinner."your friend dragged you to the nearest stores."Ok..what time?"you texted back.*beepbeep*"8 pm..I'll fetch you..don't worry;)"he replied back.After shopping,your friend sent you home and you rushed to your bathroom.It's already 7 pm and 1 hour left for dinner.You wear the new dress you bought today.It's a white knee length dress and fits you perfectly.You curled your hair and put some make up on."Now..is just to wait for him.."You said to yourself and walked downstairs."I hope tonight will be the best night of my life.."you added again.~dingdong~someone pushed you doorbell.You opened the door and it's Chen!"You look gorgeous!"he exclaimed."Thank you.."you said."Damn!he looked so handsome with those suit!"you said to yourself."So let's go!"he grabbed your wrist walking to the car."Chen,Where are we going?"you asked."To a place that you'll like."he answered,looking at you.Both of you arrived to a restaurant but this restaurant is quite different because it's located near a beach."Come!"he brought you out of the car."I booked a special place for us.."he showed you the place near the beach."It's beautiful!"You said."Have a sit."he pulled the chair for you."Thanks."you answered."Serve the dinner please."he said to a waiter."I hope that you'll enjoy this dinner..ok?"he asked."Yeah."you answered short.The dishes arrived and both of you started eating.Moments of silence for 20 minutes."Done?"he asked you.You nodded."Come let's walk on the beach"he hold your hand.While walking,he grabbed your body and push you closer to himmYou were shocked.He hold your hand and said "Y/N,I've kept this feeling since a long time ago..but Now i can't keep it anymore..I ..I lov..e You.."he confessed.Your blushing and answered "Chen..I also have this feelings for you..but I hid it all this time..I love you too.."you finally confess your feelings for him."Will you be my girlfriend?"he proposed "Yeah.."your tears started to flow out."Don't cry,baby"he wiped your tears and kissed you passionately.

THE END!