Chapter 3

So like I'm bored and wanna write.

Chapter 3

"Ashley and Denny, Jenn and Donna, Nina and Patrick" I zoned out on my physics teacher, Mr. Han, as he called out the names of partners for our midterm projects.

"Katie and Kently" that got my attention real quick.

"Edward and Laurel" I quickly snapped my head to Laurel, who was looking at the teacher like he was joking.

"Haha good one teach" She started."but seriously who's my partner?" She questioned.

"Miss Stevens I do not kid you. Edward is your partner" he told her looking confused. Laurel laughed and said "No no no no no. This cracker nugget sos is not my partner! You bets change it right here right now" .

Mr.Han questioned her use of words and she explained sos means 'son of something' .

"Okay since Laurel clearly doesn't want to cooroporate with us we'll have to switch. Katie your Edwards new partner, Kently you'll be paired with Laurel. No more changes".

Just my luck! I get stuck with the asshole called Edward.

*

"Can you believe this bull crap!? I have to be partners with that...thing. Why didn't you just keep him as your partner?" I asked Laurel as we were sitting at the lunch table. She just shrugged her shoulders in reply and went back to stuffing her face.

As I was eating my banana, someone sat next to me. "That's one lucky banana" the person said and I Instantly knew who I was. Edward.

"What do you want?" I asked after thoroughly chewing my banana. He looked at my expression and smirked.

"Oh I'll tell you want I want. I want you to suck my d-" I shoved the other half of my banana in his mouth before he could finish that sentence.

I told Laurel lets go, but she just stayed because she wasn't done. I left the cafeteria alone and went to my next class and waited for it to start.

*

"Ahh Tanner!  Don't stop don't stop!" the girl on the television yelled. I was currently covering my eyes and ears best I could from this horrible movie. Laurel had put some horror movie in and apparently it had allot of sex in it.

I knew she shouldn't have picked the movie.

Instead of watching the movie I got out of my school clothes and put on just a t-shirt without any pants. I'm in my room and can do whatever I please.

As the sex scene ended Laurel apologized for that and explained that it's a really good movie. I just nodded my head at her and acted like I was watching, but really I wasn't even paying attention.

I decided to get lost in my thoughts. It's only Wednesday and we still have two more days of school left which sucked. I thought about physics and how I got stuck with Edward.

I honestly can't believe it! The project is due Monday and we can't work on it in class, that means he has to come to my house.

My house!

And knowing him he most definitely try something. I mentally groaned at the thought of him hitting on me. I don't know how Kently puts up with it.

My thoughts drifted to Kently. We used to be great friends. Laurel and I had only just become friends a few years ago, but Kently, I've known since kindergarten. In middle school we were closer than ever, but 9th grade things changed.

She would always avoid me and make up little rumors about me, so we stopped being friends. I love Laurel to death, but I'll admit I do miss my friendship with Kently.

My thoughts were interrupted by Lau screaming.

"Ahhhh"

"Laurel what the heck!" I yelled at her.

"WHY AREN'T YOU PAYING ATTTENTION!!" She screams at me.

I choose not to answer that question and get on my phone.

3 unread messages.

From: Unknown number
2:50pm
Hey babe, it's Edward. I'm coming over your house today after school so you can work on the project.

From: Unknown number
3:00pm
Change of plan babe, can't make it today, I have to do some bitches.

From: Unknown number
3:54pm
I'll be over at 4:30pm.

I looked at the time.

4:28pm.

There is no way that.. thing, is gonna be at my house!

The door bell rang.

I waited.

I hear footsteps on the stairs.

I waited.

There's a knock at my door.

"You hoo!  Kitty open up"

Well this is just great!

_____________

SHORT I KNOW BUT LIKE YAH. I LOVE CLIFFHANGERS SO YAH.

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FANNNNNNNN

I'll add the banner later