Chapter 2

"Well well well, if it isn't the fag and his sidedick

"Well well well, if it isn't the fag and his sidedick." Alec and I glare at the bimbo as she laughs like a witch. Her barbie dolls laugh also, there laughs sounding like cats shrieking. Alec gives me a look and I return the look, both knowing what we had to do.

Alec slowly takes off his bag and unzips it very slowly, looking at Lee and her dolls with a blank face. Suddenly he pulls out the almighty silly string and sprays them head to toe in bright orange silly string.

"Gahh! Get those little shits!" Lee screams, her dolls lunge after us, their claws swooping left and right at us.

"Run!" I scream at Alec, We both take off, our tiny body's flying through the big crowd of students, all going to the cafeteria. We both make it in, grabbing our lunch trays which were untouched. We sit down, out of breath as chatter rises, eating our burgers.

Xx-xX-Xx-xX

"I'll see you after school." I tell Alec as he walks off to English, he shouts a bye as I walk into the gym for P.E. I walk into the boys locker room, the body oder hits me like a pop quiz on Monday. I gag as I walk to my locker, opening the lock like a pro.

I grab out my gear and change quickly, trying to block out the chatter of party and alcohol from my peers. I shuffle into the gym, looking around trying to spot somebody I know. I see Lucy, a friend I have in Spanish and walk over to where she is also standing alone. Her face lights in relief and she smiles, hugging me like her life depended on it.

"Thank gosh! I thought I was going to be alone!" I laugh at this, we both chatter before a loud whistle. Well let me rephrase that, dog whistle, goes off, making every single student cover their ears in agony.

(They go to a werewolf's school if you didn't know😂)

"All right ladies and.... dogs." All the boys grumble, complaining how they were not 'dogs', while the girls just snort at this, obviously thinking otherwise.

"Stop complaining! We are playing dodgeball since I didn't plan anything today! Hunter and Asher are captains. Pick the people one at time!" He yells out, I groan, hoping I don't get picked last.

9 minutes later...

"I was picked last!" I fume to Lucy, she just laughs and drags me to the back of the court with her. I continuing ranting before a ball hits the wall next to me.

My head slowly leaves Lucy gaze and I set my eyes on Luke, the biggest asshole you could ever meet. He laughs and nudges his friends who also have balls, looking at me like I'm the last piece of chicken at dinner.

I pale and look at Lucy who is also a fair bit pale, we both make eye contact and almost instantly agree as what to do. Balls come flying at us and we both scatter in opposites direction, balls start flying at my feet, causing my clumsy self to fall flat on my face.

I manage to get up running to hide in a group of people before that backfires. Balls comes flying and they all scatter, but my slow self doesn't notice this and it hit with a ball straight to the face, full force.

I go flying back, sliding onto the floor, groaning in pain. (Werewolf strength). Shouting is heard and the sound of growls fill my ears. Suddenly I smell the sweaty shoes of my teammates who have no clue what to do.

"Is he dead..?" Katy Erin's. Pack warrior. "Andrew you check!"

"I'm not touching him!" Andrew Richards. Katy's mate, and also a pack warrior.

"He probably is! Fucking Luke is a monster!"

"I'm very much alive, but thanks for the confidence Lucy." I say groaning, sighs of relief flood my ears, I slowly sit up with the help of Lucy, who is cursing Luke under her breath right now which I laugh at.

"Adams!" A voice rings angrily. Hunter stops talking to his friend, looking at the coach who is angrily stomping towards him.

"Your teammate just knocked down a person HALF his size and all you can do is stand there and talk to your friends?!" He yells in his face, Hunters eyes glow angrily, changing from dark brown to pitch black.

"Go take Rees to the nurses office!" The coach yells in his face before walking over to me. Lucy and some other students try to help me stand up before I fall back down with a crash, they all groan before two strong arms have scooped me and start walking away from the gym.

I gasp in shock and look at Hunter, who has a cold glare on his face.

"W-what are you doing?!" I ask, out of shock out.

"Carrying you." He says like I'm dumb.

"I know your carrying but why?!" I say, throwing my arms up in the air, trying to get out of his strong grip.

"Because you can obviously not walk after that little fall, you took down four people and you don't even weigh that much." He huffs out, I roll my eyes and cross my arms. "And besides, if I wasn't carrying you I would have to wait and you are too slow."

We get there fast, the nurse ordering Hunter around like a slave, telling him to put me there, and to get me and icepack, things like that.

Soon, I'm lying on the nurses bed, with a cold ice pack on my cheek, while the nurse talks to hunter who looks at the cough medicine, who is obviously not thinking about using it for a cough.

In a second I'm out of the nurses office with the iceberg stuck to my face, walking back to gym with Hunter.

"I can't believe I had to talk to her because of you." Hunter huffs out, throwing me a glare. I look at him and scoff, I let out a snort, not believing what I'm hearing.

"What." He says, stopping me dead in my tracks.

"You think I made you talk to her?" I say laughing, causing him to burn holes through my head.

"Yes! Because of you." He says, poking a finger into my chest roughly. I rub my chest, looking at him weirdly, he rolls his eyes storming off, mumbling how I am a weakling. I roll my eyes and walk off, going to same direction.

I pity the girl who is stuck with him.