➳ 015.

"i should of never kept you."
bro , this prolly bout the longest chapter i've ever wrote. 😭
k e n z i e .

i stared at the ceiling.

this is what i've been doing for the past six hours. glizzy left around that time. i was bored out of my mind, and didn't really have anything to do.

yet, i had a lot on my mind at the same time.

one, i'm still in love with glizzy. i know he's going to go to therapy and all of that, but i just get afraid that one day we're gonna get into an argument so bad that he can't even control his anger.

two, i got two nephews/nieces on the fuckin' way. never did i think al would get a girl pregnant at sixteen. and, i thought nahmir used fuckin' condoms.

three, my father is back in california. he raped one of my closest friends, and he's out to get my brother. i just hope that he's not out to get me, kim or even worse nasir.

➳➳➳

"MAAAAAA!" i heard al and nasir scream at the top of their lungs.

i rolled my eyes, and got out of bed. i walked into al's room to see al playing fortnite, nasir sitting on the bed watching, and glizzy on al's computer.

"i thought you left." i said to glizzy.

"i did fa' like two hours, and then i came back." he replied.

"oh." i said dryly. "what y'all call me for?" i asked al and nasir.

"food!" nasir squealed, and clapped his hands.

"fatasses." i mumbled. "what y'all want?" i asked.

"chinese food." al suggested.

"of course you want chinese food." glizzy said, and laughed.

"nigga, shut yo ass up." al said, and mugged him.

"welp, i'll just order some chinese food then." i said. "al, you're feeding nasir."

"mane, why?" he groaned.

"i'm preparing you, cause yo dumbass got a kid on the way." i said, and snickered.

"manneeee, whatever." he said, and looked back at his tv.

i pulled out my phone, and left the room. i called the chinese place, and ordered food.

i went back into al's room, and sat on the bed, while leaning against the wall. nasir crawled towards me.

"you gonna kick me in the chest again?" i asked him.  i pulled out my phone, and started to record him.

"no mommy." he replied.

"nah, kick her again." glizzy said, and laughed. nasir shook his head repeatedly, and laid on top of me.

i ended the video, and posted it onto my instagram.